D4 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Perspective for your perspective. In relation to our move, you can find a statement on our website. There are no comment to be made here on a open forum. And there is no need to.

I think my post was one of genuine excitement for the up coming season and to receive your rant and pointed comments about the club is surprising. However, I respect your view, you are entitled.

Thanks for the well wish. Hope you have a good year of footy as well.

Go Dragons

JP

That's it! Off to pump some iron! Fired up!!! Hahaha I will be fired up for real if the Hawks don't have me on the honor board!!!

JP good luck with the move, if and when you face a challenge or a hurdle call the VAFA and wait for the response, and wait for the response and wait for the response....at least the SFL helped you get up and running the VAFA did not want to know you when you needed help before...all good when you win a flag in SFL 3rd div, when life gets a bit tough in the next div you poo yourself and run..NOWHERE TO RUN TO NOW AFTER YOU WIN THE VAFA DIV 4 FLAG IN 2013 AND MAYBE EVEN THE D3 IN 2014 AFTER THAT AND WHEN IT GETS A BIT HARD DONT GO KNOCKING ON DOORS THAT WERE ALWAYS OPEN TO YOU..

Appreciate your advice chief, but I'm pretty sure we've made our stance pretty clear as to why we're moving back to the VAFA. To suggest we've switched because we shat our pants due to the step-up in competition highlights your intellect. I understand people may struggle to comprehend what you say at times, but no need for Caps either mate.

Anyway, thanks for suggesting we'll take out D4 this year, but perhaps you should channel your attention on your own team (and thread) moving forward.

I love it how the dragons have been given no respect and u imbeciles think SFL is a soft division. I can't til round 1 with the dragons up against hawthorn then round 4 against their old brother club box hill before the dragons "ran off and shat themselves" muahahahaha! D4 is up for a rude awakening!!!!!!!
Hawthorn (Won't lose a game)
Eley Park (Think that D4 is weak this year and Eley Park are always around the mark)
Point Cook (Think they play enough at home hope someone fixes the game plan!!)
Manningham (Strong Club who will improve)
Nth Brunswick (They have to finish somewhere and are better than the teams below them?)
Northern Blues (Only won 5 games last year in B grade 3rds not a strong form line but as stated it's a weak year)
West Brunswick (Not sure, the best player in D4 is a big out!)
Box Hill (Lucky for BH 1 new teams and 2 teams who can't get out of their own way)
Dragons (Only won 4 games div 2 in the worst comp in Victoria could be a long year)
Chadstone (Thanks god for MtL would be the catch cry this year which one of the two will win away or at home by enough)
Mt Lilydale (I'm so happy to see MtL struggle warms the cockles of my heart, enjoy clubbies footy)

I love it how the dragons have been given no respect and u imbeciles think SFL is a soft division. I can't til round 1 with the dragons up against hawthorn then round 4 against their old brother club box hill before the dragons "ran off and shat themselves" muahahahaha! D4 is up for a rude awakening!!!!!!!

Any practice match results from the weekend from D4 sides?

Hawthorn and Elsternwick was a close but pretty scrappy game with the conditions, Elsternwick getting the chockies by a goal or two in the end. Elsternwick look to have secured a gun (Number 11 with dreadlocks), by all reports played for Tatura in the GVFL and is coming off 3 B&F's - He will kill Division 3.

Does anyone have any of those oversized witches hats? We need some Key Position players for when we play the dragons!

naa, please rock up yourselves instead. dragnos would get far more % points against you fellas instaed of against witches hats :) :) :)

Already I am tired of your drivel! Give it up, even your own club doesn't want to know you.

Point Cook have a big announcement!!!!

We have recruited a whole new side of whiches hats.

We have found them work on the local roads and they are right to play most saturdays unless rostered on to work.

Good morning forum peanuts,

Don't you love March!

JP a ripping bloke and humble as well. Dragons will go very well if they have kept the spine of last years side together.

Hopefully the Dragons and Hawthorn belt the crap out of each other R1! Tipping the dragons will know how to take care of themselves coming from Southern..............

Good luck to all teams except Mt Lilydale. It still baffles me why they are hated by all????? :)

Harvey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just providing some education, no need to get your knickers in a twist.
Us uneducated people from outwest don't take too kindly to the inner city upstarts constantly turning your noses up at our misgivings.

Already I am tired of your drivel! Give it up, even your own club doesn't want to know you.

Don't get sucked in mate. He's clearly a troll.

Your nick couldn't be more true btw. Milney = forward pocket of the century = Legend.

West Brunswick will be very competitive and will challenge for the flag, should definitely play finals.

Group of lads were considering signing with us but for one reason or another it looks as though they will be signing with West Brunswick now, can't see them on the clearances as of yet but they'll be a very good group of at least 8 senior standard players.

Point Cook have a big announcement!!!!

We have recruited a whole new side of whiches hats.

We have found them work on the local roads and they are right to play most saturdays unless rostered on to work.

I didn't believe you but then I saw this.

Western Region Football League (WRFL)​
Point Cook AFC​
Moran, Justin​
Approved​
2013-02-01​
2013-02-12​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back