D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

Best of luck to all players & teams in the finals this week.

Hollywood - your boys should be a good thing for the flag.

I'd love to see St Mary's come second & go up (read between the lines for f*** off), but suspect that Sausage Roll & others might be drowning their sorrows come preliminary final night).

Eltham were undoubtedly the most polished side in both one's & two's all year. Credit to the Coach!

Yeah you're correct Animal.

I'll get the goal kicking medal that's about it RM. How did Edwards go last year?? Umps rate the On Ballers more than the Backs or Forwards simple as that.. Nellup can confirm this, without naming names or anything of course?;)

I think both Edwards and Lauletta went well last year.

Best of luck to all players & teams in the finals this week.

Hollywood - your boys should be a good thing for the flag.

I'd love to see St Mary's come second & go up (read between the lines for f*** off), but suspect that Sausage Roll & others might be drowning their sorrows come preliminary final night).

Eltham were undoubtedly the most polished side in both one's & two's all year. Credit to the Coach!

Well IFF we'd luv to go up a grade (f*** off) as well having won the premeirship. On current form we'd have to be underdogs to do so but wright us off at your peril. From what i'm seeing on this site it's a bit of an eltham luv fest with the rest of us making up the numbers and many discounting Uni's solid form for some unknown reason

Anyone interesting get invited to the VAFA B&F vote count from your clubs?
Myself & T.Powell were the nominated attendees from Eltham College! Proves my selection of him in the team of the year warranted now King Cobra??? Congratulations to Tyson should be in order! Well done mate...:thumbsu:

Alright credit were credits due, cograts to Tys for making in the top 2 vote winners at Eltham not easy feat given the telant at the turtles this year all i can hope for is that he doesnt win it because i dont think i would hear the end of it from him and yourself hollywood. Anyway good luck tommorrow hopefully i will get down to see you move straight into the granny and enjoy a beer or 2 with you afterwards.

Guru1 the reason why it seems like there is alot of "Eltham Lovers" out there is probally because they managed to go about there footy this year without being a bunch of tools along the way which I dont think anyone could say about St. Marys.

Well IFF we'd luv to go up a grade (f*** off) as well having won the premeirship. On current form we'd have to be underdogs to do so but wright us off at your peril. From what i'm seeing on this site it's a bit of an eltham luv fest with the rest of us making up the numbers and many discounting Uni's solid form for some unknown reason

Guru - no love in. Bulleen & Eltham have a very fair rivalry going & have done the entire time I've been around Bulleen.

Eltham are fortunate to have Graham as their Pres. He is among the most fair umpires going around in the magoos, which sees their club gain a lot of kudos from my club. Over & above that he is easy to deal with over issues that our two clubs have, whether it be a lack of warm water in the opposition change rooms (for f**k sake Graham, do something about it - every year the same & we always seem to play there on the coldest of days!), or barneys between players & working out the path of least damage for the clubs.

As far as fotball is concerned,until this year, the two clubs have shared the points & have had a respect for each other. Bulleen has battled this year & unlike some clubs (St mary's being one), they have not 'rubbed our nose in it' while racking up some big scores. Success on the scoreboard doesn't necessarily need to end with players acting like w***ers.

I said in an earlier post, good luck to all teams. In 2004 Bulleen was a legitimate shot at the flag before it was decimated by injuries in the 2nd semi-final. I hope that no-ones fate in this years final series is decided by injuries to key players.:thumbsu:

Shaun Irvine was invited from Box Hill North. Might just crack double figures as far as votes go so I wouldn't expect this years winner to come from there.

Love Eltham? Hardly. Have given them stick all year about their form drop "if the rains came"..........:)

But as so eloquently put previously, they aren't tools of blokes.

Secretly (well not so secret really) I hope St Marys stay down, key players leave and they have a tough year like Bulleen.

I reckon thats when the bleating might start..........:D

Ahhhhhhhhhhh to dream.........

Love Eltham? Hardly. Have given them stick all year about their form drop "if the rains came"..........:)

Secretly (well not so secret really) I hope St Marys stay down, key players leave and they have a tough year like Bulleen.

I hope St Marys stay down, I have unfinished business with them.

Shaun Irvine was invited from Box Hill North. Might just crack double figures as far as votes go so I wouldn't expect this years winner to come from there.

Cheers Abba, It will be interesting to see who gets the nod out of Bennett or Baker @ Albert Park? Falcon07 do you know? Also Armstrong or Papaluca at St Mary's?
I still think Gibson (MtL) & Sissons (StMo) are the smokey's though!

Also, I wouldn't write off St Mary's guys, I think they'll get up on sunday & hopefully we don't have to play them the following weekend. As for this being a love fest for eltham, I think the tips are probably 50/50 between us & Uni High - all I know is that I can't wait for tomorrow & we a tough job ahead of us to knock them off!

RM, unfinished business with them or someone in particular??;)

Well from memory St Marys went through it last year in D3 and now there in finals year later. I know its down a grade but just shows a few quality players makes the difference.

Great News
for all those who have followed the progress of young Ted Hood this year.
Ted has just been given the all clear from his doctors and should hopefully now out live all of us.
Maybe there is a God after all.
Thanks to all who gave and offered assistance during this trying time for Ted and his family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's good news Spy. You heading out to both games at Vermont this weekend and continuing on in your current role at BHN next season without giving away too much about who you are??

AFL GF - Cats Vs Eagles rematch of 92 & 94?

Great News
for all those who have followed the progress of young Ted Hood this year.
Ted has just been given the all clear from his doctors and should hopefully now out live all of us.
Maybe there is a God after all.
Thanks to all who gave and offered assistance during this trying time for Ted and his family.

Great News Spy, I'm very happy to hear that.

As for the AFL Grand Final I hope it's Geelong Vs Hawthorn.

Guru - no love in. Bulleen & Eltham have a very fair rivalry going & have done the entire time I've been around Bulleen.

Eltham are fortunate to have Graham as their Pres. He is among the most fair umpires going around in the magoos, which sees their club gain a lot of kudos from my club. Over & above that he is easy to deal with over issues that our two clubs have, whether it be a lack of warm water in the opposition change rooms (for f**k sake Graham, do something about it - every year the same & we always seem to play there on the coldest of days!), or barneys between players & working out the path of least damage for the clubs.

As far as fotball is concerned,until this year, the two clubs have shared the points & have had a respect for each other. Bulleen has battled this year & unlike some clubs (St mary's being one), they have not 'rubbed our nose in it' while racking up some big scores. Success on the scoreboard doesn't necessarily need to end with players acting like w***ers.

I said in an earlier post, good luck to all teams. In 2004 Bulleen was a legitimate shot at the flag before it was decimated by injuries in the 2nd semi-final. I hope that no-ones fate in this years final series is decided by injuries to key players.:thumbsu:
IFF, did you actually work today or spend it on this forum???

Yeah you're correct Animal.

I'll get the goal kicking medal that's about it RM. How did Edwards go last year?? Umps rate the On Ballers more than the Backs or Forwards simple as that.. Nellup can confirm this, without naming names or anything of course?;)

Jeez I'd love to have a crack back ,but my ears have been boxed and my ar@e kicked enough for opening my yap this week,so I will politely say absolutely incorrect Coach.:D

I think it totally understandable that the maggotts rarely give votes to full forwards. With everything going on in a game how can they be expected to know how many a forward has kicked.
One hand to blow the whistle.
One hand to point which way.
Unless they umpire the game in bare feet how can they count the goals?
Good job they get given vote cards with 1, 2, 3, written on it eh?

Seriously though Nelly, congrats on the appointment.

The turtles must be hurting at the moment, didn't see the game but just checked the scores on the VAFA site. Not good at all... I wonder what went wrong.

The turtles must be hurting at the moment, didn't see the game but just checked the scores on the VAFA site. Not good at all... I wonder what went wrong.

Website indicates a good win to Uni ...... Anyone see it? What is the ground like?? Fancy St Marys will be cherry ripe for tomorrow!

Ripper of a game in D3 res.Old West v Kew, draw at full time,had to play 5 min. either way to decide it.wonder if I can put in a bill for extra time??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back