D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

Why would you want to play div 4 in a stuggling side after playing div 1 footy ? Must be a dollar involved somewhere along the line. "Goodluck" to him if he can get it but I wouldn't be holding my breath on getting paid or singing the club song to much in 2007. My mail is the club still has internal troubles and still carn't agree on committee matters with a new young board you would think things should look to improve, but from what I hear the club will be lucky to finish the year. Let alone pay players.

if u are refering to what the kid said i know the bloke he is talking about very well he hasnt played for 4 yrs and he quit after 19's he isnt gunna take the game by the throat in fact i'm 99% sure he wont even play ones, he'd love to play at creek but he would struggle to get a game at all so he is going to the amos to have some fun wit other mates

This thread's been a bit hard to follow lately. I thought Alfy was talking about the bloke going to play at St Mary's from one of the A grade teams?? Was he referring to him or someone else going to play at Bulleen?

Also, who's O from Bulleen? If he's had a go at that fat fool Badanjek then he's got a good grasp on who the club needs around for it to progress.

Joe D'Angelo is past his use by date. He must of been senior coach now since about '99 - surely if the club's only had limited success in that time then they have to look for someone new. Especially given the fact that during his time there have been a number of quality players earning good money indirectly through the club from sponsors.

Pat, O is a past player and ex President. Always seemed to have the club at heart. Had been a player and committee member when it was still the Bulls. Badanjek doesn't seem to be a very popular fellow. Has he upset a few in D4. When he returned from Nuna wasn't he going to be the great saviour. By what appears on this thread all he must do is eat.

Pat, O is a past player and ex President. Always seemed to have the club at heart. Had been a player and committee member when it was still the Bulls.

O always had the club at heart. He was a great servent of the club & the club owes him a great deal. It probably (almost certainly) wouldn't exist today without his input over a great many years.

Unfortunately for everyone, and most of all O, he did something that was inappropriate for anyone at a club.

He still deserves a great deal of respect from people involved in the club & I for one hope that he can be welcomed back at some stage. He may not be 'everyone's cup of tea' personally, but his desire to see the footy club survive & thrive, and his preparedness to do the work required when others would sit on their a$$, shouldn't be questioned.

sounds like there's been a bit going on down there at the cobras off the field but how are the boys gunna shape up on it? Any promising signs or will it be the usual suspects?

Guru out

sounds like there's been a bit going on down there at the cobras off the field but how are the boys gunna shape up on it? Any promising signs or will it be the usual suspects?

Guru out

The O business is 12 months old now.

No outlandish predictions, but I know that there are quite a few genuine new players to the club - not blokes promising returns after a period of inactivity. I guess we'll know more in a month, as will everyone else!

INFINEFORM: What has happened to that big prick who coached your twos last year, Wasn't he a premership coach in the EFL comp and now has disappeared. I owe him a smack in the mouth from last year from when I played.
Bulleen for mine will be bottom 4 if they see out the season.
Surely the club can see they need a change of direction at the helm with no real success over the past 5-6 years. :rolleyes:

INFINEFORM: What has happened to that big prick who coached your twos last year, Wasn't he a premership coach in the EFL comp and now has disappeared. I owe him a smack in the mouth from last year from when I played.
Surely the club can see they need a change of direction at the helm with no real success over the past 5-6 years. :rolleyes:

Haha wait in line Alfy, he is indeed a tool who I should've ploughed into as well!!!
What about Uncle for president???? ;)

Moved on to alternate pastures. He only played in a couple of games... Surprised he left that much of a mark!

I don't know that Bulleen could have beaten Elsternwick in '05, but they wouldn't have been too far off the money had it not been for injuries suffered in the first final. Were you there?

No predictions at this stage. I'll let other blokes do that......

Who have the other D4 teams got practice matches lined up against?

The turtles have Warrandyte, Kew & Ivanhoe...
Obviously the Hawthorn match didn't eventuate???:eek:

lout. I will let you have first crack at him. I have a mate who plays for Eastern Lions (EFL Comp) said to me he is a gentle giant off the field and nice bloke but not someone to mess with cross that white line.
Good Luck You may need it.

lout. I will let you have first crack at him. I have a mate who plays for Eastern Lions (EFL Comp) said to me he is a gentle giant off the field and nice bloke but not someone to mess with cross that white line.
Good Luck You may need it.

Very big of you!!!

Lout - I wouldn't get too concerned, he may 'go off', but he'd rather have a beer than a fight for the most part...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is KINGCOBRA had 20-30 posts in 06 nothing at all so far thought he would be jumping in here at somestage.;)

so how are the new sides to d4 gunna got this season? the 2 sides coming down gunna be decent? and appently sth mornington didnt win a game last yr is mt lylidale a completely new side all together?

Who have the other D4 teams got practice matches lined up against?

The turtles have Warrandyte, Kew & Ivanhoe...
Obviously the Hawthorn match didn't eventuate???:eek:

albert park no matches no ground no full forward sean allan in rehab alcohol problems apparently 125kg

Where is KINGCOBRA had 20-30 posts in 06 nothing at all so far thought he would be jumping in here at somestage.;)

I think he is to busy jumping on to other D4 clubs websites and posting nasty messages on thier boards. Very poor form indeed. Whoever this guy is, he need to have a good hard look at himself.

albert park no matches no ground no full forward sean allan in rehab alcohol problems apparently 125kg

I hope the talk of Sean Allan is off the mark.

Regardless I want to wish him all the very best.

As someone who played against Sean many times over the years, even coming to blows in the early days and was toweled up by him more times than I care to remember, I have a high regard for him.

He also came across as a quality bloke off the field.

All the best from an old Turtle to a gun Falcon.

"OH Please Backline Brothers"............Get the tissues out and have a cry why don't you.

Hey Alfy, shut the f#ck up, what backline brothers has gone and said is great to be able to say, something called respect and being a good sportsman, even though they had a punch up or two over the years theres still respect off field!

One day when u grow up you might be lucky enough to understand something about respect and sportsmanship, until then keep your bullsh#t comments to yourself......

port-man_fc: poor port man is upset poor poor port man:p

alfy=arvosjunior?? Seem to be now showing the same mentallity as each other!:rolleyes:

I don't know about yourself ALFY but :
1. It's not real nice or polite to take the piss out of someone elses mis-fortune. If he's in rehab then that means he has a problem and is taking steps to correct it, which is a tribute to the bloke.
2. Someone shows some respect and sportsmanship and you flame them indicates that you were probably a behind play sniper.

Ok you two numbnuts know Sean and yes good bloke and good player but would never tell him that.......tipping he is laughing his head off over you two dingbats.:D

Ok you two numbnuts know Sean and yes good bloke and good player but would never tell him that.......tipping he is laughing his head off over you two dingbats.:D

I've never met him in my life, cant even re-call him, just think your a smart ar$e and needed to be told to pull your head in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back