D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: D4 Section Ammos

Alfy - you are either pi$$ funny or a f**kwit.

And if you're pi$$ funny, you struggle to carry it off in the written word. If it's the other, well, you graduated from the school of knobs as dux.

I am thinking f**kwit, can't even decipher when someone is having a crack!
ALFY, just stick to football, let the humour (albeit attempted) rest.

Righto gentlemen (and yes I'm using the term very loosely) how about a little less fighting and a bit more footy talk. All you boys back training yet? i know the saints are back into it this Monday, your more than welcome to join us Alfy!

Guru out!

Very nice of you guru1. Who do you think will be the big inprovers this year? Mine Albert Park,North Brunswick,Syndal, & Smokey who will upset some teams at their home ground if ready Eley Park. Any thoughts?;)

Well Alfy I'd have to agree with you on Albert park who are always there abouts, eltham will be up there and so will uni high

Any thoughts on eley park as a dark horse for top four come about round 6.

No doubt that the Sharks have some quality players; Payne, Creswell, Viola, Bowen etc. If they improve their depth they would be a big chance.
But where will they be playing this year? Whitehorse Reserve is currently covered by a very impressive mountain of dirt!
Could there be a return to the original Shark Park at Eley Road?

Any thoughts on eley park as a dark horse for top four come about round 6.

I'd say top 6 just, i havent seen there fixture but i wouldn't think top 4 after round 6

My top four @ round 6 proving fixtures are ok, in no order would be: Eltham, St Mary's, Box Hill North and Albert Park

I don't know a lot about Eley Park but seem to only hear good things about them on this thread. How'd they go last year?

I don't know a lot about Eley Park but seem to only hear good things about them on this thread. How'd they go last year?

They did pretty good for the first few games last year (seniors), then got a few injuries and had no depth at all, seemed like good blokes and a good club from our two games, wouldn't be suprised if they improved on last year, can't see finals this year though!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone say something?

Anyone aware of particualr clubs trying to poach players from other clubs?

Any dirt on last season D4 players going to play at an other D4 side?

Ive heard a few might be keading to KB reserve from a few clubs especially with westbourne fella on board down there.

Rumours are that the numbers at KB reserve are huge. Biggest pre-season in years one source was saying.

Ahha numbers on the track? ;) The question that needs to be asked is what are the stocks like? If there is a huge number of gumbys running around, then the success will not follow. They need quality, and also blokes who are willing to bust their guts week in week out to get/earn their place in the teams, not to drop out 2-3 weeks into the season caus' they are not getting a game. They need to be putting pressure on the blokes who are playing, so numbers in pre-season doesn't really add up to much more than a bigger bar take on a wednesday night during preseason.
I might shoot back to the club to do a preseason.;) ;)
Good luck to the lads down at KB ressie this year though, sounds like they are getting their s*&t together

Saw St Marys last training last night, they had mid 30's on track. Believe that was first session after xmas. some big boys running around, looks like a bit of height for the saints this year.

Best of luck to the boys down there at KB reserve to say they've had some tough times would be an understatment and all it takes in d4 is a few quality inclusions and you can turn things around. Also saw the saints train knackers but would think they need another quality key position player to be a serious threat.

guru out

hello big mouths
how about if you want to talk about bulleen and joe dangelo you meet him and i some where and we will see if you will be able to push these keys again .
you are all weak in d4 big mouths .
and for king cobra wait till i cross your path as you have a apologise to cookson or your plumbing life is over

hello big mouths
how about if you want to talk about bulleen and joe dangelo you meet him and i some where and we will see if you will be able to push these keys again .
and for king cobra wait till i cross your path as you have a apologise to cookson or your plumbing life is over

TRANSLATION: Waah Waah Waah

hello big mouths
Well put; concise and to the point. Not sure what the point was, but you can't have everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back