D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

Archangel17 said:
Before i say anything. Congratulations to Jacko. It takes a fair bit of work to hit 100 games. BUT...
Does anyone else think someone is taking the **** with this description "...deeds rather than words"? " ...the rest of the D4 community"

how accurate are these?

I have no doubt that this desrciption was written with the author's tongue firmly entrenched in his cheek

King Cobra

What happened on Saturday? I thought you said Hawthorn would have to be wary of Bulleen? We'll be putting you out of the finals come round 18.....

arvosjunior said:
King Cobra

What happened on Saturday? I thought you said Hawthorn would have to be wary of Bulleen? We'll be putting you out of the finals come round 18.....

As a local from the 'other' Bulleen side in the Ammos, wandered down to catch a quarter of the D4 standard at the Hawthorn v Cobras game...Hawks looked like they played with a bit more confidence and system. Had good targets in the forward line (#14 and #19); and too many Cobras defenders got caught playing from behind.

Thought the Cobra's onballers were pretty good (where was the Deisel? was he out there?). #30 (seems to have been a bit of banter about him on this & DVFL site) moved reasonably well but didn't see him get much of the pill when I was there.

Would have thought the Cobras could make the 4 though - they look pretty even across the park - #5 was pretty impressive.

Bulleen's ground on Saturday was absolutely Perrrrrrrrfect, it makes anyone playing on it just play that bit better...must be said to the Cobras...well done for keeping the ground in shape this time of the season. Centre was even firm enough for the Umpires to have a bounce...none tried...shame really...I said to the 2s umpire just have a go...the game was already over so why not!!!

chinaman, Bulleen's ground has been magnificent since the late 90's. That's probably why a certain A grade side tried to get hold of it a few years back. The ground puts most to shame.

Spot on tiges. One of the better grounds going round. Would be a perfect finals ground if it was enclosed.

Speaking of finals the cobras would be looking for a big win to boost percentage and hope albert park suffer a heavy defeat or it maybe goodnight to season 06.

IFF made some big statements last week regarding Hawthorn being nervous at playing the Cobras. Maybe they should be a bit more respectful to their opposition

I'll have to let Jacko know he's creating a fair bit of interest on the Forum...but then again, he is a character on the field too...

arvosjunior said:
King Cobra

I think it will be a very tight game against u guys but think we will get over u. Hawthorn r a very polished side with a few player that have inside knowlege of ur team unlike urselfs....If u look at the draw u will see that even with a close lose to u guys we r still very likely to play finals...

Boomeroo said:
All the money in the world couldnt get Bulleen into the finals now.

u would wanna hope we dont make it other wise u guys will be out in the 1st week....without anyone getting paid unlike urselves....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dee Snider said:
As a local from the 'other' Bulleen side in the Ammos, wandered down to catch a quarter of the D4 standard at the Hawthorn v Cobras game...Hawks looked like they played with a bit more confidence and system. Had good targets in the forward line (#14 and #19); and too many Cobras defenders got caught playing from behind.

Thought the Cobra's onballers were pretty good (where was the Deisel? was he out there?). #30 (seems to have been a bit of banter about him on this & DVFL site) moved reasonably well but didn't see him get much of the pill when I was there.

Would have thought the Cobras could make the 4 though - they look pretty even across the park - #5 was pretty impressive.

Diesel dislocated his finger last week and had to have surgury because the bone was sticking throu the skin. #30 had quiet day the hawthorn boys seem to have his measure and he was missing support from diesel and acca in the middle so was made tuff for him

King Cobra & College Boys, Tyson was back to his best on Saturday for the Hoers kicked 3 and got plenty of it. Big chance to stay up with us playing the other 2 bottom sides in the last 2 games so It's doubtful we'll be playing Bulleen or Eltham at all next year, regardless of whether you guys can make the Grand Final? If either of you do I'll make sure I can try to make it down to have a look. Good luck with the rest of season guys, don't let Hawthorn & Powerhouse play off in the Grannie either.:thumbsu:

King_Cobra said:
Diesel dislocated his finger last week and had to have surgury because the bone was sticking throu the skin. #30 had quiet day the hawthorn boys seem to have his measure and he was missing support from diesel and acca in the middle so was made tuff for him

Spoke to a couple of Hawthorn guys and apparently Jacko killed them in his 100th

Boomeroo said:
All the money in the world couldnt get Bulleen into the finals now.

The Cobras were always going t find it tough one Acc Acc pulled out. Not such a bad move to keep him fresh. Both him and Diesel will be running around closer to the main game.

AP will not make the finals. Even if they win their last two, they won't get enough percentage to get over the Cobras after the maul NB this week. NB will stack their magoos to ensure they win the early offering.

BTW - Hawthorn magoos were 6 goals better than the PH side the week before. At least before they took the foot off the accelerator.

King_Cobra said:
Cookson (#30) hates it tough, when we (eltham) play you blokes in 2 weeks we'll be targeting him big time. Also Badenjeck from all reports looks like the Michilin Man in that white jumper that Bulleen wears.

arvosjunior, As long as you keep G Macrides in the 2's. The boy sleeps with the light on.

arvosjunior said:
Cookson (#30) hates it tough, when we (eltham) play you blokes in 2 weeks we'll be targeting him big time. Also Badenjeck from all reports looks like the Michilin Man in that white jumper that Bulleen wears.[/quot

i think u should point that out to him when we play you or do u only throw the insults from the saftey of ur computer....and as far as cookson goes do u think u are the first team to try and target him and from what i have seen of u guys theres not to many that i would call strong over the the pill myself...

i think u should point that out to him when we play you or do u only throw the insults from the saftey of ur computer....and as far as cookson goes do u think u are the first team to try and target him and from what i have seen of u guys theres not to many that i would call strong over the the pill myself...[/quote]

King Cobra - the only thing soft about you is your gut - Oh ok - I shouldn't go there - tarred with the same brush!

Cookson may have been called soft until earlier this year. He's been tough over the ball - something Eltham will work out you've got to do in finals footy. They've got nobody to step it up when the heat gets turned on.

arvosjunior said:
Cookson (#30) hates it tough, when we (eltham) play you blokes in 2 weeks we'll be targeting him big time. Also Badenjeck from all reports looks like the Michilin Man in that white jumper that Bulleen wears.

I'd just like to inform the forum that arvosjunior isnt a turtle, there is no way any current player would go round talking the talk until the season is over!!!

Most likely a someone from the the area who knows a few bloke's from the college and bulleen but definatly not a turlte...

"Back to back to back spoons!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha. King Cobra #35"

Yes king Cobra, thanks for the update on our ladder position.
get a new hobby tosser

port-man_fc said:
I'd just like to inform the forum that arvosjunior isnt a turtle, there is no way any current player would go round talking the talk until the season is over!!!

Most likely a someone from the the area who knows a few bloke's from the college and bulleen but definatly not a turlte...
Hey port man, Tell bretty that I won't need a parma on saturday night when we go to the mint bar after we smash those cellar dwellers

arvosjunior said:
Hey port man, Tell bretty that I won't need a parma on saturday night when we go to the mint bar after we smash those cellar dwellers

mate its not hard to get that info mate its on the website, private msg me if u want to talk about the turtles more n stop this crap banter that every1's knows is rubbish......

thanks hollywood :thumbsu: wld b great if it was a E.C vs Bulleen GF... cant see it happening tho think its near on impossible know i think of it, with us playing them R18, we win there out, they win we play them 1st final!!! :mad:
Good luck with staying in d2, its harder than u think 2 go up a Div....:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back