D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

Spy1,

Have just figured out who you are.

Your current line of employment involves a good deal of working on the tools and hammers.

Your identity remains safe.

:) :)

I reckon 34 played but about 45 were there, i didn't get that can of coke because BHN locked the bar up man!!! Had to drive down to the servo to get me a drink and some ice cream for me lady...was good to see the boys having a crack...jeez it was fast...:thumbsu: yeah, Spy 1, I am still not sure who you are but you were there?

JP the Chinaman said:
I reckon 34 played but about 45 were there, i didn't get that can of coke because BHN locked the bar up man!!! Had to drive down to the servo to get me a drink and some ice cream for me lady...was good to see the boys having a crack...jeez it was fast...:thumbsu: yeah, Spy 1, I am still not sure who you are but you were there?

Just a friend.:rolleyes:

Who is going to replace "the window" as scribe for D4 in season 2007? Perhaps your infinite wealth of knowledge about all things D4 would make you the ideal candidate spy1?

Ace High said:
Who is going to replace "the window" as scribe for D4 in season 2007? Perhaps your infinite wealth of knowledge about all things D4 would make you the ideal candidate spy1?

Massive rumour that Richmond Central have been relegated to the FIDA comp next year, are they a chance to pinch a win?

bob down said:
Massive rumour that Richmond Central have been relegated to the FIDA comp next year, are they a chance to pinch a win?

Bobby, there is an old Belfast proverb which goes like this:

NEVER THROW A STONE DOWN A STREET FULL OF YOUNG
FOR FEAR YOU MAY HIT ONE OF YOUR OWN :D

Ace High said:

You flatter me Ace.
The truth is, most of those on this thread could easily carry off the role with flare and appeal.

BTW, the only hammers I am interested in play in sth east london. Go you irons.

I see Box Hill North Presentation night this Saturday.

Who will win?

Surely that small guy in the forward line (Penny) would be a big chance. Riscalla always plays well against us, as did a new face (no.40) in the middle.

Any Box Hill North blokes in the know?

st marys have announced new joint coaches for next season, jedda the big tough onballer and the full fwd from 05 g.f are them. jedda is playing again and rumour has it will be bringing some very good players with them

bob down said:
When will Richmond Central finally call it quits or merge?

Why would they Bob down?? The club has been financial every year and even this year they were still having 4 on the bench in the 2s at the end of the year. The club definately needs to get some wins on the board but there is more to running a successful local footy club than winning games. The commitee needs to be commended for the way the club operated not bagged by morons like you who have no idea what your talking about

Flowerpower said:

Who will win?

Surely that small guy in the forward line (Penny) would be a big chance. Riscalla always plays well against us, as did a new face (no.40) in the middle.

Without having any inside knowledge I'd install that small guy in the foward line as a warm favourite. Probably had a better season than last year although in my experience new players tend to poll a bit better than established players so that means no.40 is also a chance. There's a skinny bloke in the backline who may surprise some people too.

Strong Rumour that Richmond and South Yarra( who pulled out of SFl ) are goign to merge- this is not a joke- or a dig at either club. South have a strong committee adn already have 30 plus blokes with some footy talent keen to play- but CLubbies is their only option as they are nto sure they will get two teams.. It might work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ant22 said:
Why would they Bob down?? The club has been financial every year and even this year they were still having 4 on the bench in the 2s at the end of the year. The club definately needs to get some wins on the board but there is more to running a successful local footy club than winning games. The commitee needs to be commended for the way the club operated not bagged by morons like you who have no idea what your talking about

Moron, an unfortunate way to describe someone you dont know. RC are the laughing stock of world football, a bunch of serial losers who need to merge(as suggested below) or recruit and give us local Richmond citizens something to be proud of. Personally, I think it is sad that they get smashed every week, every year, every decade...
The quicker they bring respect to themselves or dissapear the better for the VAFA...and FIDA. Millions prefer the former...nah, nah, nah, nah, hey, hey , hey, goodbye.

bob down said:
Moron, an unfortunate way to describe someone you dont know. RC are the laughing stock of world football, a bunch of serial losers who need to merge(as suggested below) or recruit and give us local Richmond citizens something to be proud of. Personally, I think it is sad that they get smashed every week, every year, every decade...
The quicker they bring respect to themselves or dissapear the better for the VAFA...and FIDA. Millions prefer the former...nah, nah, nah, nah, hey, hey , hey, goodbye.

pull your head in, fool. what exactly are you hoping to achieve with your slanderous comments?

As a Richmond resident, maybe you should get down to the club, pull up the sleeves and do some work for them Bobby.

Or would that involve something a bit like hard work?

Ace High said:
pull your head in, fool. what exactly are you hoping to achieve with your slanderous comments?
Slanderous? You are kidding. Richmond Central are the only slanderous beings on this thread. Oh yeah, you called me a fool, I am going to sue you. wake up and get a life d i c k h e a d.

mcglede said:
As a Richmond resident, maybe you should get down to the club, pull up the sleeves and do some work for them Bobby.

Or would that involve something a bit like hard work?

Mc Glede, it's a long way back for a club that appears to have no idea how to recruit, win games and create a happy environment. I read in a post on this thread that footy is not all about winning games and that the club is making money...that is laughable. A club only needs to balance the books each year, not make money. This club is an embarrassment to the suburb of Richmond, and hopefully they wake up and smell the stench because they have no future.
The best thing that can hapen is that they fold and we can turn the oval into another soccer pitch.

bob down said:

You wouldn't be from St Kevin's would you? Still trying to steal Richmond Central's ground from them by hoping they fold.

bob down said:
Slanderous? You are kidding. Richmond Central are the only slanderous beings on this thread. Oh yeah, you called me a fool, I am going to sue you.

As far as my knowledge of Victorian Law extends, a comment isn't slanderous if it's true

bob down said:

Tell me Bob down, what have you ever done for a footy club?? Your quick to bag so why not reveal youself?

Let me tell you a little bit about the Richmond central footy club. This club you have described as serial losers. I played at the club for 10 year and while it doesn't really matter what people do I can assure you that over the last 10-15 years the majority of the playing group has been made up of some pretty successful people. If this was not the case the club would have folded by now . 5 years ago the club had some gun players(by d4 standards) but unfortunately a big slice of the senior playing group where around the age of 30 and as a result the club lost its whole side over a 2-3 year period. Granted the club has not been able to recruit many good footballers but I can only assume you have never been involved in a committee at this level because if you have you would realise it is bloody hard. It takes a ***** load more character to turn up week in week out and support a footy club that struggles to win a game than to turn up only when you know your side is a chance to win the big one(and we all know there are many players who do this) . The club is made up of a teriffic bunch of blokes(not the losers you make them out to be) and a very passionate committee who are committed to getting the centrals back to where they belong. These blokes have more character in the pinky toe that I reckon yuo have in your whole body as clearly you would not be prepared to do what they are doing.
As someone else suggested perhaps you are from St Kevins and perhaps you have an agenda. If your going to throw stones atleast have the guts to tell us who you are.
One could argue that all the D4 clubs are losers because they are in the lowest division but who cares. I have alot more respect for the people who run these clubs than the people who run the clubs in the a's and b's

You are a Richmond local and say the club should give you something to be proud of but clearly you havn't done a thing to help. You have no idea.

So if you are a member of a D4 club pull you head in because what is happening at the centrals could happen to your club and if you are up in one of the higher divisions P1ss off to where you came from.

Oh and as for your first comment. I have come to the conclusion that you are a Moron because of your P!ss weak comments and I am glad I don't know you because you seem like a real *****head. And cleary a few people on here agree with me.

Just been on the b grade website and guess who's a regular.....suprise suprise its bob down himself. St Kevs in b grade????

Its pretty easy when you get private school funding.

I think I can safely say on behalf of all real D4 supporters -Stay on your own board unless you have something constructive to contribute.

bob down said:
Mc Glede, it's a long way back for a club that appears to have no idea how to recruit, win games and create a happy environment. I read in a post on this thread that footy is not all about winning games and that the club is making money...that is laughable. A club only needs to balance the books each year, not make money. This club is an embarrassment to the suburb of Richmond, and hopefully they wake up and smell the stench because they have no future.
The best thing that can hapen is that they fold and we can turn the oval into another soccer pitch.

Bob, As a past player of a high level old boys team and a current player of a D4, soon to be D3 club, I'd rather play at a D4 club any day including Richmond than a club that gains it success purely from the fact that it has a school feeding them.

Too many clicks and too many big heads at Old Boys teams, whereas at the lower D grade clubs, everyone bands together. The Centrals played off for a D3 flag in 2000 I think. They'll turn it around.

Obviously you are a superstar Bob. Reveal who you are and we'll look forward to coming to see you revel in your own brilliance.

Flowerpower said:

Who will win?

Hi Flowerpower ;)

Word has it that the big fella, no. 46 will be in for a few votes. One of the smartest footballers going around. Would have done some major damage if he started the season injury free.
Would be an awesome site seeing him in full flight from the word go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back