Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

Cats by 44pts this friday
North Melbourne to upset Port 7 pts.

Oh and another, had to do it!

xinsrc_330601030904829229665.jpg

Needs to lose some pounds if you ask me.

the most sensible thing on this site has been the pictures of lovely Jen. Who are you going to talk about when Hollywood is in D3? Is he the pin up idol of D4 or what. I am sick of hearing about his exploits. He is an excellant player but it is D4 or G grade football. Don't hang too much on Papa and do not forget UNI won. I would have hated to have seen the comments if Hollywood, sorry Eltham had won. Excellant work by Uni and Eltham on their year and all the best anyway.:eek:

the most sensible thing on this site has been the pictures of lovely Jen. Who are you going to talk about when Hollywood is in D3? Is he the pin up idol of D4 or what. I am sick of hearing about his exploits. He is an excellant player but it is D4 or G grade football. Don't hang too much on Papa and do not forget UNI won. I would have hated to have seen the comments if Hollywood, sorry Eltham had won. Excellant work by Uni and Eltham on their year and all the best anyway.:eek:

You are lining up to your name, Sadlife. Surely anyone who kicks over 100 goals, is Coach and takes his team to a GF deserves a little exposure? I don't know where you come from, but the standard of the "G grade" Grand Final was excellent. Both teams should be confidently looking forward to next season.

Guru1 FYI... *Casey donovan both male and female are hot.
* good point about the biggest loser hopefuls because i love them as they are and if they change to much then i just would not find it my interest to persue a relationship.

Was devastated this week to learn that there will be no Banga on the footy trip. Thus black armbands will worn by all in recognition.

It truely is a sad sad day to her that banga is not going on the footy trip because he really lives up to your name! Maybe it was just a little too close to Narracourt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i wish they were boundry umpires in d4 thats the only think i miss about the diamond valley there is some great talent boundry umpiring over there

A Little Article from MX
Bets over beers often backfire.
Such is the case for Carlton discard Ross Young.
It seems he was making plans for next year months ago.
At a suburban footy club function,
Young bet a mate he would play for that club next year if
he was delisted at seasons end.
The club, West Brunswick, has just been relegated to the
bottom section of the VAFA.

A Little Article from MX
Bets over beers often backfire.
Such is the case for Carlton discard Ross Young.
It seems he was making plans for next year months ago.
At a suburban footy club function,
Young bet a mate he would play for that club next year if
he was delisted at seasons end.
The club, West Brunswick, has just been relegated to the
bottom section of the VAFA.

Classic. I hope he does play!

Heard a rumour from down Glen Iris way that both senior and reserves coaches, not continuing on next year. Wonder if it's their decision or fall out from the saints failing to return to D3?

Heard a rumour from down Glen Iris way that both senior and reserves coaches, not continuing on next year. Wonder if it's their decision or fall out from the saints failing to return to D3?

I can't see why they would leave seeing they have a young talented team that will be a strong contender for the premiership.

I can't see why they would leave seeing they have a young talented team that will be a strong contender for the premiership.

Because they were all guaranteed a premiership this year, do you really think guys like Papa will hang around in D4, he is far to good a footballer and its a cop out for him when he could quite easily be playing a better standard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back