D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

one question for you nellup when are the vafa going to move wit the times and give u bloke orange shirts? we got told not to wear white shorts away because we clash wit u bloke and then all the umps now where blue shorts? every other league have the umps in a diff colour y cant the vafa follow suit?
and i no for a fact that a certain some one handballed the ball to u when u helped fill in for the 2's against eltham college this yr

Well MD,I won't sit on the fence,in my opinion there should be a system put in place for Clashes between ump shirts and club jumpers,eg Cobras,we no longer have numbers on our backs so it should not be too hard,T shirts a simple and cheap solution.Yes the game you refer to was Cobras V Eltham 2's second half,but the players are the ones whose opinion should be taken into account, not mine,they are the one's who are looking for a team mate when under pressure.

Tempted but I'm not going to do it.

Yes I am,One of your mates made the comment here that you were a "tad ard"and I have seen this for myself,and it was caught on video;), little Japanese bloke doesn't know how close he came to dreamtime.

I resemble that remark.
And the Japanese lad was an absolute accident. If I still had the option of moving sideways I would have.
The one on the video was an ex-pat aussie, who was sniping our small blokes behind the play. But that was a mistake as well. He got up.

Let me say this. I played in a different era.
I can honestly say I never started anything.
And I would have loved to have played in this era.
The hardness is still there, but it is nearly always in a fair manner in ammos. The speed, skill and vision of today's suburban and country footballers is far ahead of what we used to do. And long may it continue to be such a exciting style of play to view.

I resemble that remark.
And the Japanese lad was an absolute accident. If I still had the option of moving sideways I would have.
The one on the video was an ex-pat aussie, who was sniping our small blokes behind the play. But that was a mistake as well. He got up.

Let me say this. I played in a different era.
I can honestly say I never started anything.
And I would have loved to have played in this era.
The hardness is still there, but it is nearly always in a fair manner in ammos. The speed, skill and vision of today's suburban and country footballers is far ahead of what we used to do. And long may it continue to be such a exciting style of play to view.

Amen to that spy,the ammos may not be perfect but we do try,and most involved are reasonable people,from what I hear from fellow maggots in other places our comp.is pretty good.
I too played in that era you speak of and seeing as we are fessing up,I too enjoyed the umps company on the odd Tuesday night,not too proud of some of them,that's why I am so down on the crap stuff now.

fai enough was merely observation of watching the game didnt think that he was that high in his impact but everyone do view things differntly like i said nothing against eltham and their players just how i saw it.

but to more important things how accurates the source that St marys is merging with salesian will be glad to see the back of them... for now i guess
i say its probably unfair to say i hate hollywood without givingg my name sieng that i know his well im travis mccrea my phone number is 0431138405 and if u think im playn 2s in dvfl then u should come watch u weak dog anytime fella dont get sooky because people dont agree with u

i say its probably unfair to say i hate hollywood without givingg my name sieng that i know his well im travis mccrea my phone number is 0431138405 and if u think im playn 2s in dvfl then u should come watch u weak dog anytime fella dont get sooky because people dont agree with u

Gotta love drunk posting.

Why would you want players from the most hated team in the lower grades of the Ammos?? Who is coming to you guys

Not saying that they are wanted by all at our club. i for one could live without them, & i'm sure KC would be reluctant to have them after what happened to him. but we got a few last year & a brother (GUN) of one of them will be comming down with a few mates. not sure if we are going down the right track with Hawthorn players comming across. Time will tell.

Not saying that they are wanted by all at our club. i for one could live without them, & i'm sure KC would be reluctant to have them after what happened to him. but we got a few last year & a brother (GUN) of one of them will be comming down with a few mates. not sure if we are going down the right track with Hawthorn players comming across. Time will tell.

Our club has always had & will always have an open door policy. Let bygones be bygones & manage our clubs affairs internally, with very few exceptions.

Apart from the individual involved in the incident (KC got eye-gouged) I believe that KC would be fine with any of the Hawthorn boys. KC plays it hard & fair(ish!!!!) & is old school in that what goes on the field stays on the field, except in the very worst of incidents, of which eye-gouging is one.

KC - correct me if I'm wrong....

They may have some good blokes but the lead the ammos for **** wits. We played against them this year and they are a terrible club.

Sounds like big things are happening down at BC... good to hear. Don't improve too much though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You make sure you be nice to Johnny S Lakey, put his heart and sole into it.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hey Nell, no need to be said. Ol' JS is a club legend down our way. A great supporter of the snakes and a top bloke to boot. He is though of VERY highly at centrals. Now as for you...... (HA HA)

Our club has always had & will always have an open door policy. Let bygones be bygones & manage our clubs affairs internally, with very few exceptions.

Apart from the individual involved in the incident (KC got eye-gouged) I believe that KC would be fine with any of the Hawthorn boys. KC plays it hard & fair(ish!!!!) & is old school in that what goes on the field stays on the field, except in the very worst of incidents, of which eye-gouging is one.

KC - correct me if I'm wrong....

Im not one to hold a grudge, to me a grudge is just a place to park your car. In all seriousness you dont have to like everyone that you play with and im sure everyone here does or has played with people they dont like but personal feeling/ opions about people shouldn't get in they way of whats best for the club, whether that be on the field, like not giving off a hand ball to the person in the best position, or off the field by not selecting someone, everyone should be treated on merit. In the end its whats best for the club that counts.

[/b]Sounds like they would fit in well at bulleen then!

Why don't you just F off to the D3 forum....... Oh no, that's right, you had to merge with a D2 club to get out of D4.

F off. We don't want you around here.

Bulleen is the same as most clubs, there's a few of 'them', but the numbers not disproportionate like St Mary's. Although, to be fair tothe players, it seems as though the general consensus is that the players are OK on the field, it's their supporters who are the tossbags.

Where do you fit Guru?

Why don't you just F off to the D3 forum....... Oh no, that's right, you had to merge with a D2 club to get out of D4.

F off. We don't want you around here.

Bulleen is the same as most clubs, there's a few of 'them', but the numbers not disproportionate like St Mary's. Although, to be fair tothe players, it seems as though the general consensus is that the players are OK on the field, it's their supporters who are the tossbags.

Where do you fit Guru?

Good to see the fish are biting today

Im not one to hold a grudge, to me a grudge is just a place to park your car. In all seriousness you dont have to like everyone that you play with and im sure everyone here does or has played with people they dont like but personal feeling/ opions about people shouldn't get in they way of whats best for the club, whether that be on the field, like not giving off a hand ball to the person in the best position, or off the field by not selecting someone, everyone should be treated on merit. In the end its whats best for the club that counts.

u trying to say something there kc? is it on between the blue color and white color down here mate? speaking of which when u coming for a run?

Well said KC, glad to see you didnt pull the old we are all mates crap. We both know what i was saying in the post. IFF can play the open door, everyones welcome & i no he means it. but Hawthorn blokes will not be the answer for us. dont we already have enough Hawthorn tools around.if we are going down this track maybe the players should have a say. Hey KC i no we play with blokes that we wouldnt call mates, but this would be a big ask.

Well said KC, glad to see you didnt pull the old we are all mates crap. We both know what i was saying in the post. IFF can play the open door, everyones welcome & i no he means it. but Hawthorn blokes will not be the answer for us. dont we already have enough Hawthorn tools around.if we are going down this track maybe the players should have a say. Hey KC i no we play with blokes that we wouldnt call mates, but this would be a big ask.

HTT,

I understand where you are coming from, but it's the job of the committee of the club to ensure that the players understand what is acceptable behaviour on & of the field when representing the footy club.

If anyone gets out of line then there are a range of options open to discipline players.

We shouldn't look at this year as too much of an example. It's pretty hard to discipline blokes when there are only 15-16 players in the magoos. When numbers are better, which it's looking they will be this year, the committee is able to work much closer with the coaches to ensure that discipline is maintained.

Give the committee & coaches a chance before you start making statements on BF. Or even better still, if you've got any issues, take them up with the coaches or committee off-line.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back