D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

Good point re: BHN and Eley Park but on balance...

I would also like another shot at Hawthorn.

Can we start a new forum footballers who want to clean up Jackomos...

Fiddy you could have a poll when you start the new thread.

Who Do You Want to Clean Up The Most From Hawthorn Ammos?
1. Jackomos
2. Tyson Jnr
3. Tyson Snr
4. Ridley
5. Other

Given the positions on the ladder last year and some facts from last season how about this...

Mt Lilydale VS BHN - BHN knocked out of finals by Mt lilydale second last round.
Albert Park VS Centrals - Inner city suburbs with long historys should both be there abouts.
West Brunswick VS Kew - The battle of the old D3 crew.
St Francis Xavier VS South Mornington - They are both from Whoop WHoop and both are newish still.
North Brunswick VS Bulleen - Been around a while, close to each other and similar positions last year.
Syndal Tally Ho VS Eley Park - Both local again and similar positions on the ladder last year.

What do we all think?

as much as us v nth bruns would be good u would have to go
West Brunswick v North Brunswick
Bulleen v Kew - nice and close to each other now no eltham in d4
Richmond v South Mornington and the winner doesnt have to wear the away stip next season
Albert Park V Eley Park need i say more
Box Hill North v Mt Lilydale as tricky said
Syndal Tally Ho v St Francis just because they were the last 2 teams left

as much as us v nth bruns would be good u would have to go
West Brunswick v North Brunswick
Bulleen v Kew - nice and close to each other now no eltham in d4
Richmond v South Mornington and the winner doesnt have to wear the away stip next season
Albert Park V Eley Park need i say more
Box Hill North v Mt Lilydale as tricky said
Syndal Tally Ho v St Francis just because they were the last 2 teams left

I dont mind Albert Park v Richmond... we had two very close games last year and there is a bit of history.

Spy, I think we'd save bhn for later in the season at Punt Rd. Of course it matters on when/if we can get the ground and when the tigers are playing at home.

cheers

I dont mind Albert Park v Richmond... we had two very close games last year and there is a bit of history.

Spy, I think we'd save bhn for later in the season at Punt Rd. Of course it matters on when/if we can get the ground and when the tigers are playing at home.

cheers

Latter in the season; yes and I know why.
Going on last year, by the latter half of next year, you Snakes will be devouring everyone in you path lol.:eek:

#35 definitely psycho if he wants to play against all those players named again. How many total matches would that crew have missed from suspension... More so the top 3.

#35 definitely psycho if he wants to play against all those players named again. How many total matches would that crew have missed from suspension... More so the top 3.

To be honest i reckon they would love the fact that people are still talking about them on another forum as some big hard arses. You know the old saying "Any publicity is good publicity"

I say we let c*ck heads be c*ck heads....sorry i mean bygones be bygones and just forget about the w**kers.

We will see them again in the future and we can chat about them then.

Anyway it is the VAFA. People saying "oh i can't wait to play on that guy again". What does that actually mean?? That the fact you will play on someone like that instantly means you will beat the crap out of them.

Those guys are used to being dirty and fighting so they would probably knock you out. The less selfish thing to say is:

"Can't wait to beat that Team"
"Can't wait to get fit for next year to support my team mates"
" I am going to try my absolute guts out to help win as many games next year as possible"

Sorry to have a go boys but it is real easy to write things on a forum and then not respectfully back them up out on the field. Let's stop inflating these ********s ego's by talking about them. That goes for nobs like St Mary's as well.

To be honest i reckon they would love the fact that people are still talking about them on another forum as some big hard arses. You know the old saying "Any publicity is good publicity"

I say we let c*ck heads be c*ck heads....sorry i mean bygones be bygones and just forget about the w**kers.

We will see them again in the future and we can chat about them then.

Anyway it is the VAFA. People saying "oh i can't wait to play on that guy again". What does that actually mean?? That the fact you will play on someone like that instantly means you will beat the crap out of them.

Those guys are used to being dirty and fighting so they would probably knock you out. The less selfish thing to say is:

"Can't wait to beat that Team"
"Can't wait to get fit for next year to support my team mates"
" I am going to try my absolute guts out to help win as many games next year as possible"

Sorry to have a go boys but it is real easy to write things on a forum and then not respectfully back them up out on the field. Let's stop inflating these ********s ego's by talking about them. That goes for nobs like St Mary's as well.

Chewy;You have hit the nail on the head mate,and from my very tunnel visioned point of view,the people making their ,not so veiled ,desires public are the very people that would be jumping on me to control what they are saying they would like to do.
I know I am getting heavy here,but,ammo footy is about having a kick with your mates,not ending up in emergency because of some idiot.

Beatings on the score board hurt far more than anything else,and would anyone like to dispute with me how often it is the one that retaliates that gets pinged.

All joking aside,there are some really smart footy people on here, as evidence I put forward the gains by several clubs this year that will be evident next season,build your clubs and work on your own games and leave this crap alone,I've got far better things to do with my Tuesday nights.

Hmmm. Yeah. Footy is violent and exciting enough without having a fight on your hands.

I agree with all your points. I would just like to say in my defence that I actually said I would like to play them again and when someone called RM a psycho I just pointed out the number of games that a number of players have missed through suspension. I love the spirit of the amateurs and whichever club Chewbacca is from is lucky to have him. I think your comments were right on the money. So someone give us something new to talk about. Getting to that stage where topics are slim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fiddy you could have a poll when you start the new thread.

Who Do You Want to Clean Up The Most From Hawthorn Ammos?
1. Jackomos
2. Tyson Jnr
3. Tyson Snr
4. Ridley
5. Other

It's quite obvious that Ruck Machine doesn't have the balls to confront these people face to face or he has tried to and has been beaten hands down.

Concentrate on talking footy and leave the threats for when you see these people in person and have a go at them then.

Don't lower yourself to levels you are not accustom to. Play the game. You are there for your team-mates, for your club, not for your own benefit. If you want to beat people up take up boxing or go to Noble Park, tis your choice. There should no room for violence on the footy field.

huru

Don't lower yourself to levels you are not accustom to. Play the game. You are there for your team-mates, for your club, not for your own benefit. If you want to beat people up take up boxing or go to Noble Park, tis your choice. There should no room for violence on the footy field.

Here,here 65.
Although long retired, I remember myself as a true ball player.
The umpires and I always got on really well.
So much so that they often invited me to meet up with them on a Tuesday night after the game.:p

So someone give us something new to talk about. Getting to that stage where topics are slim.

Something new eh Tricky,well lets talk about about Umps,and I am being serious for once.
Recruiting of new umps has to be a priority and all clubs can help,all clubs must have some players that are retiring or who are struggling with injuries that may keep them from playing,I know it's not popular but these players make excellent umpires,we have had ,and still do have ex players umpiring at very high levels in the alphabet range,they bring a wealth of experience and knowledge with them and many say it keeps them in the game.
Think about it that's all I ask,and ,there is the financial incentive to think about,clubs that recruit an umpire get fee discounts for doing so!!!

Here,here 65.
Although long retired, I remember myself as a true ball player.
The umpires and I always got on really well.
So much so that they often invited me to meet up with them on a Tuesday night after the game.:p

Tempted but I'm not going to do it.

Yes I am,One of your mates made the comment here that you were a "tad ard"and I have seen this for myself,and it was caught on video;), little Japanese bloke doesn't know how close he came to dreamtime.

Something new eh Tricky,well lets talk about about Umps,and I am being serious for once.
Recruiting of new umps has to be a priority and all clubs can help,all clubs must have some players that are retiring or who are struggling with injuries that may keep them from playing,I know it's not popular but these players make excellent umpires,we have had ,and still do have ex players umpiring at very high levels in the alphabet range,they bring a wealth of experience and knowledge with them and many say it keeps them in the game.
Think about it that's all I ask,and ,there is the financial incentive to think about,clubs that recruit an umpire get fee discounts for doing so!!!

I'm retired this year and one of our reserves umpires has given it away. So what do I need to do to get accreditiation? (Just in case I cant find a replacement mind you!)

It's quite obvious that Ruck Machine doesn't have the balls to confront these people face to face or he has tried to and has been beaten hands down.

Concentrate on talking footy and leave the threats for when you see these people in person and have a go at them then.

I would gladly confront all of them face to face.

I'm retired this year and one of our reserves umpires has given it away. So what do I need to do to get accreditiation? (Just in case I cant find a replacement mind you!)

Waz,you need to contact Goodman and arrange to attend one of the reserve grade umpire courses run by VAFA,pre season,and get in early is my tip,this gets you accredited,if you pass,that was nasty,I'm sure you will pass with flying colours:p even if they are Yellow and Black.

Dont do it Waz....you might break your index finger holding onto the whistle............AND I would hate to have to call you a blind white maggot! I would just hate it!!!

Bring back Johnny Salter! (Former RCAFC reserve B & F winner!!)

one question for you nellup when are the vafa going to move wit the times and give u bloke orange shirts? we got told not to wear white shorts away because we clash wit u bloke and then all the umps now where blue shorts? every other league have the umps in a diff colour y cant the vafa follow suit?
and i no for a fact that a certain some one handballed the ball to u when u helped fill in for the 2's against eltham college this yr

Dont do it Waz....you might break your index finger holding onto the whistle............AND I would hate to have to call you a blind white maggot! I would just hate it!!!

Bring back Johnny Salter! (Former RCAFC reserve B & F winner!!)

You make sure you be nice to Johnny S Lakey, put his heart and sole into it.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back