Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daytripper, you are either the most dedicated troll on the BigFooty forums, or you lost/never gained the ability to think critically.

It has become obvious at this point that there is a liar somewhere.
Many people (not just in this thread) have come to conclusion that St Kilda's side of the story is less believable.

Why do you have such a hard time accepting this?

The only thing I have a hard time accepting is that there are actually people stupid enough to believe anything that girl says.

Honestly she has been caught out telling that many lies that its hard to know where the truth starts at all now.

What lies have St Kilda told ?
Be specific now.

Taking money from her is not the aim of the game, the club does not need her money. It is to scare off media like channel 7 who showed a copy of the photo on TV & maybe to put the worst light possable on it to scare off other groupies that may have nasty pics etc.

That being said, while I am fairly sure that the club is not interested in skimming her earnings, the players who have been injuried in this may be interested in some payback. If I was Roo I would be so angry at the moment that revenge would be big on my mind, make her pay for 15 years. I can see how Roo might be thinking that at present.

What is the point in that.

With Social Networking, there is no way you can supress anything. Sure the mainstream media may not publish, but in the future this form of media will become less relevant. A deterrant, maybe, but you really think that would stop like minded people. It stops those who think of consequenses, not those that dont. Once it is out there, it is too late.

Roo taking her money for 15 years will just make him look the bad guy. He should be mad at his team mate for leaving such photos on an unsecured laptop. He could at least have a password on his laptop. It seems her computer savvy is limited to the general Twitter and FB, doubt she could hack a protected laptop.

The world can rest easy for 2 hours this arvo...

Not sure even she can do any damage from 38,000ft..

I am tipping 50 journo's will be on their way to Tullamarine at 4.30pm

This is out of control !!!!!!!!!!!

What is the point in that.

With Social Networking, there is no way you can supress anything. Sure the mainstream media may not publish, but in the future this form of media will become less relevant. A deterrant, maybe, but you really think that would stop like minded people. It stops those who think of consequenses, not those that dont. Once it is out there, it is too late.

Roo taking her money for 15 years will just make him look the bad guy. He should be mad at his team mate for leaving such photos on an unsecured laptop. He could at least have a password on his laptop. It seems her computer savvy is limited to the general Twitter and FB, doubt she could hack a protected laptop.

Agree with this. The fact that Riewoldt will try and sue her will be laughable as the courts will consider the underage state of the girl and her inability to pay damages. It is more likely the court will order her to apologise and leave it at that.

The only thing I have a hard time accepting is that there are actually people stupid enough to believe anything that girl says.

Honestly she has been caught out telling that many lies that its hard to know where the truth starts at all now.

Be specific now.

No one knows who is lying BUT using our ability to to look at different sides of a story and come to our OWN conclusion. A HUGE number of people have decided that the Saints story doesn't totally add up.

Disagree all you want, that doesn't mean you will change our minds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I predict Daytripper will now respond with words to effect that : 'oh well we can't believe anything the Herald Sun either -they're all lying; my suppositions without evidence are more likely; and I have a bridge to sell you'.

Where does it imply there are more photos ?

No one knows who is lying BUT using our ability to to look at different sides of a story and come to our OWN conclusion. A HUGE number of people have decided that the Saints story doesn't totally add up.

So that would be nothing then.

Carry on.

Why would Gilbos laptop be at Moorabin, or conversely, why would Gilbert have had access to the clubs laptop to download photos?

Anyone who would hatch that plan as a future foil needs more help than this girl.

never left a Laptop/mobile/glasses/coffee mug at work?

The world can rest easy for 2 hours this arvo...

Not sure even she can do any damage from 38,000ft..

I am tipping 50 journo's will be on their way to Tullamarine at 4.30pm

This is out of control !!!!!!!!!!!

As sad as it is St Kilda are the ones throwing flames on the fire atm they are just too arrogant and stupid to realise it. Story would of disappeared by now if it wasnt for there actions

and you'd call Gilbert as a witness against Riewoldt and hammer him about how the photos were accessed and try and get him to incriminate himself and apportion some of the blame to him. In fact Riewoldt could name her as party 1 and Gilbert as party 2.

Team mates on opposing sides of a trial where any number of other team mates and scenarios could be exposed would turn into a zoo and you'd think the Club would step in.

Geeze, I wish they would teach clear thinking/ reading these days - the guy even dug up the pertinent paragraph for you. Does it really need to be spelled out to some of you fellas? The term "including" (the ones we have seen) meaning there are others.

In a nice perfect world.. yep...unfortunately there are plenty of homeless kids that have been abused by those who are suppose to support them.

I am given to understand that she had a rotten childhood & has issues with her parents, particularly her father. Not saying she was abused, I do not know but clearly she has some mental demons.

Why would Gilbos laptop be at Moorabin, or conversely, why would Gilbert have had access to the clubs laptop to download photos?

Anyone who would hatch that plan as a future foil needs more help than this girl.

I think it's been established that the photos were taken from Gilbert's personal computer while the girl was at his house using his computer under another premise - ie, he permitted her to use his computer for whatever reason (she probably asked if she could check her Facebook) but she ended up going through his Photos folder without his knowledge or consent.

It has nothing to do with the laptops at Moorabbin which were for official not personal use. Just Derryn being cheeky.

FTA: She turned up at the newspaper offices late one night after downing a bottle of flavoured vodka. She showed explicit photos - including the now infamous Nick Riewoldt nude picture - to a journalist, but her attempts to get them published were refused.

Be specific now.

Just out of curiosity- how many lies has Kim been caught out in in all this- and what were they?

Be specific now.

Geeze, I wish they would teach clear thinking/ reading these days - the guy even dug up the pertinent paragraph for you. Does it really need to be spelled out to some of you fellas? The term "including" (the ones we have seen) meaning there are others.

It says including the one of Riewoldt not including the ones already posted. Read it ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back