List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

So am I. Sounds like we do have space for his salary, especially considering we aren’t getting Cumming or Perryman. And if we take luko’s salary, we should be able to get him using a second rounder.

Likely less than what you’ll be paying for Neale-bullen
I hope the reported P25 for ANB is incorrect, doesn't make sense at all for us to do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From someone who would know, not me, we apparently have a lot,of space.
If you've got the space, it makes sense to roll the dice on Luko, feels a need, not sure he is worth $1m a year over 6 of whatever has been sprouted but who knows.

If you've got the space, it makes sense to roll the dice on Luko, feels a need, not sure he is worth $1m a year over 6 of whatever has been sprouted but who knows.
That $1million per year for 6 years is a report on what the Crows think that Port are going to be paying him.

About the most dumbest option for a source you could get for information on Lukosious's contract offer.

**** em all and just keep Dan in a Port Adelaide guernsey in 2025. His missus can move to SA if it's so important to them.
Maybe his missus and Solda’s missus are besties?

I'm very worried we will bend over and send Houston to Carlton for f-all and spout something like "it's the best deal that we could get. It helps us get Luko and get back into the draft"

I hope I'm wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back