List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article online says Carlton going to give up 2025 1st and 2nd to get pick 13 from Suns.

Seems stupid, pick 13 won't be enough to get the deal done for Dan. They'd need to give 13 and 12 + would've given 2nd next year for nothing as 12 + f1 probably gets it done regardless

It seems ridiculous. They want an AA player but they don't want to pay for him.

Maybe they're still trying to convince us Owies is worth something. :tearsofjoy:

COLLINGWOOD has confirmed it is deep in the race for Port Adelaide defender Dan Houston.

Speaking this morning to Cal Twomey on Trade Radio, the Magpies' Head of Strategy Justin Leppitsch confirmed they were interested in two-time All Australian.

"We are confident," said Leppitsch.

"We want to bring him into our footy club, but I guess we've got to get the deal done.

COLLINGWOOD has confirmed it is deep in the race for Port Adelaide defender Dan Houston.

Speaking this morning to Cal Twomey on Trade Radio, the Magpies' Head of Strategy Justin Leppitsch confirmed they were interested in two-time All Australian.

"We are confident," said Leppitsch.

"We want to bring him into our footy club, but I guess we've got to get the deal done.

Justin is good at guessing games

"You're not going to get two first rounders for Dan Houston."- Sam Edmund

"You're not going to get two first rounders for Dan Houston."- Sam Edmund

We will get a high 1st and reasonable 2nd or mid 1st and future 1st or a lot of clubs are wasting valuable time.

We will get a high 1st and reasonable 2nd or mid 1st and future 1st or a lot of clubs are wasting valuable time.
I've always said, my interpretation is that we will end with 2x1sts, somewhere in the teens, but we'll need to give a pick in the 20s back. That's the way the club sells that it got 2 1sts for him. The talk of 2 under 10, or a really low pick is a bit crazy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always said, my interpretation is that we will end with 2x1sts, somewhere in the teens, but we'll need to give a pick in the 20s back. That's the way the club sells that it got 2 1sts for him. The talk of 2 under 10, or a really low pick is a bit crazy.
Well then don’t trade him.

The least acceptable return for Houston should be pick 13 and Lukosius with nothing extra from our end. Anything worse than that is a loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back