List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This should've been set up as a bidding war from the start. Dan, we're happy to trade you to Victoria, but we'll be taking the best offer. If you don't like it then you can stay. Use a desperate North to start the bidding at pick 2 and then force the others into a bidding war.
It is a game of poker where we have the winning hand and the Club is pacing what cards they need.

North have not offered pick two where they have plans to split it, they have offered their first rounder next year.

If North changed their mind and offered pick two we would leap on it

So the end outcome would be 13 becomes pick 15 maybe Dodson in the draft?

A pick for Gold Coast?

Richards.

The Dodson bit is ok but we need a quality mid if you want to talk about outcomes we need that mid as part of the outcome.

If I thought 15 lands Hotton and we could land Dodson somehow then we can find pick for Gold Coast from the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Rash" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
What do u guys think butters would be worth?

Pick & Richard’s

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="Macca[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I reckon , and Richards will be as good as we get

I’ll die if Houston goes to that trashy club, no friggn way.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There's no way we should trade Houston to a team that is pushing for a flag, strengthening them and greatly weakening us.

If Carlton have pick 12 and 13, there should be absolutely no way they keep a pick in the first ahead of us. And then we take every pick they have that is worth points.

If they want the Camporeale twins they can split their remaining first or go into debt next year.

Collingwood can send Degoey and Maynard across with pick 13. And we'll still take Richards for a f4.

If they want him, it should cost them draft picks and something from their best 23.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back