News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe a few of you should try your hand at list management. I don't think it's as easy as many of you make it out to be.
It is quite easy really.

Don't trade out your first round picks for "missing pieces" due to the poor development of your existing list.

I can't see anywhere that our F1 is mentioned in this deal. I'm presuming it isn't included.

Houston for 13, 29, Richards isn't enough, so if we're trying to avoid a F1 for Luko, it must be that we're taking the Ratkins salary dump. If that's the case, it can't be a F1, it just cant.
If the future first isn't included I could almost tolerate it, if Ratkins contract is only one year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without Houston we won't make the 8 next year and ken will surely go soo there's a positive

But then that'll be kens excuse and he'll probably get another 5 year deal

Not saying he's a like-for-like replacement, but Lukosius can tear up games from hb and play forward. He'll be a better version of McKenzie for mine.

It's always coaching that's the weak link anyway.

I can't see anywhere that our F1 is mentioned in this deal. I'm presuming it isn't included.

Houston for 13, 29, Richards isn't enough, so if we're trying to avoid a F1 for Luko, it must be that we're taking the Ratkins salary dump. If that's the case, it can't be a F1, it just cant.

Yep, it's either a sensible deal if we don't include our F1

Or it's the worst trade deal in our history if we do. Ratkins only possible value is as a salary dump.

If you believe the reports, #13 this year is worth North Future first or Melbourne future first and second.

It makes our F1 being for Luko, Richards and filler picks.

Idk if that makes it a more fair trade overall.

This deal becomes slightly acceptable if we get 23 from Gold Coast as well. Without that it’s awful.

When we were being offered Houston for 13+23+Richards as well as trading an F1 for Luko, both were bad deals that we apparently weren't anywhere near.

Now we're getting Ratkins and pushing the 23 back to 29 and it's apparently a deal we're willing to sign off on.

Is Davies seriously actually going to Collingwood after all and just giving them a huge present before he arrives?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back