News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I might just wait and see before going troppo. Looks like Ratkins is thrown in as a sweetener, doesn't appear to be costing us anything, so not sure what the hysteria is about that part of it. Is it just because he is Ratkins? Provides a bit of depth to a position we are losing an AA player.

Hinkley has a taste for those

we're just happy to be in the AFL and actually trading with big clubs you see on the news all the time like Collingwood. we are just happy to make them stronger and still somehow to be able to compete with them. it's amazing. we're very lucky to be here. we will have a fixed outcome saturday night blockbuster against Houston's Pies and beat them and it'll be one of the best victories in club history and the highlight of next season already booked in

Timmy G said not a good deal
Alec Baldwin Trump GIF by Saturday Night Live

Like how can Rioli be nabbing Richmond 6 and 23, and we are here taking 13 and 29? For Houston

Like this is actually pathetic Ports.

Faargin Koch and his "nice guy, everyones second club" antics bull.

We really do just like to constantly bend over at the trade table to the big Vic boys.

Can Cripps even look Collingwood in the eye? "Yes sure Mr Leppitsch Sir, whatever you like"

God we are cucks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I understand why they traded it last year - because they legitimately believed Ratugolea would be the answer to their fullback issue (freeing up Aliir in the process) whilst also delivering them a #1 ruck. It obviously hasn't turned out that way, but I don't necessarily think those deals last year were horrendous given the circumstances at the time.
So Port actually did a Bigfooty trade. Trade a good player for a bunch of duds. Can't stop laughing.

The same club that believes Ratugolea is the answer to a premiership. You can't make this up.

I had to check the AFL website to make sure the Atkins news wasn't a hoax.

I still don't believe it.

This can't be real life.
It is a ****ing joke. If the club entertains this it is the final mail for me. Run by ****ing amateurs at this point from the top down 😡😡

So Port actually did a Bigfooty trade. Trade a good player for a bunch of duds. Can't stop laughing.

The same club that believes Ratugolea is the answer to a premiership. You can't make this up.

We're going to end up paying Dan Houston and 2x 1st round picks for Soldo, Ratugolea, Lukosius, Pick 13 and a bunch of valueless chaff, as well as taking on 2 big dumb contracts from the Gold Coast.

This is exactly the sort of incompetence that defines this club currently. As soon as Davies said in an interview that the details of a deal are less important than assessing whether your list is better at the end of an offseason, I knew we'd get absolutely reamed... of course you'd expect your list to be slightly better if you trade out future first rounders each year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be extremely cool with the deal if our F1 wasn't attached.
I wouldn't be when Geelong took Bowes contract off their hands they got given pick 7. When we take 2 contracts off their hands we say thanks by giving them our future first.

How can we possibly compete on a level playing field when this happens.

Maybe a few of you should try your hand at list management. I don't think it's as easy as many of you make it out to be.
This is like the McDonald’s kid getting your order wrong and me saying, “You can’t get mad. Why don’t you go try it? It’s so hard to get an order right.”

It’s a dumb trade and everyone can see it what’s so hard about that?

Just wait....100% next year

"Ken just doesn't have list, I mean look, Ratugolea, Atkins, Richards, Evans, these players aren't taking you to a flag!"

Meanwhile 2 x first round picks and a dual AA out the door.

Honestly fold the club, I'll head back to watching Port districts.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
🤕😭🤢
This ****ing club!

I wouldn't be when Geelong took Bowes contact off their hands they got given pick 7. When we take 2 contracts off their hands we say thanks by giving them our future first.

How can we possibly compete on a level playing field when this happens,
Purge the Bowes trade from your memory. You'll be happier for it.

Who can blame Dan for leaving.
We're only a little club in Adelaide after all..
Why not go to a big club who demands success and cleans out losers to get there rather than staying at one who's just happy to exist.
This place is a joke. Goodluck getting 70k members again next year

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back