News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all. You can trust your info and I'll trust mine, let's leave it at that.
Let's take everyone at face value and assume they all do have the connections they claim to have. He knows Kossie Pickett personally. You know someone who knows someone who spoke to Kossie Pickett's manager. You really think your 'info' is on the same level as his?

Let's take everyone at face value and assume they all do have the connections they claim to have. He knows Kossie Pickett personally. You know someone who knows someone who spoke to Kossie Pickett's manager. You really think your 'info' is on the same level as his?

I am Kossie Pickett.

It's funny how you're happy to dismiss Chewy and yet the word of 'danman69' who has made 73 posts in 14 years on this forum (the last 6 obsessively stalking Chewy) is unquestionable.

Old mate 69 says he's got a source deep inside the club who dismissed Chewy as being a broken clock who is right twice a day. That's interesting to say the least given I know exactly where Chewy's information comes from. I'd say that either 69's source a) doesn't exist b) isn't as deep inside the club as he thinks or c) isn't telling him the truth.

It's funny how you're happy to dismiss Chewy and yet the word of 'danman69' who has made 73 posts in 14 years on this forum (the last 6 obsessively stalking Chewy) is unquestionable.
Chewy316 needs to have one of his 100 predictions sourced directly from the inner sanctum come true otherwise he's got no more credibility than any other random speculator or friend of the ex-partner of [insert player/board member/C-suite exec]'s hairdresser.

I am Kossie Pickett.

7wAXSbinjXvQ.gif

Old mate 69 says he's got a source deep inside the club who dismissed Chewy as being a broken clock who is right twice a day. That's interesting to say the least given I know exactly where Chewy's information comes from. I'd say that either 69's source a) doesn't exist b) isn't as deep inside the club as he thinks or c) isn't telling him the truth.
Have I dismissed Chewy? When people have accused him of making it all up, I've said several times I do believe that he has an inside source. I also believe that inside source tells Chewy exactly what he wants Chewy (and by extension Bigfooty) to hear.

And sure, sometimes that'll be the truth, or at least elements of it. But if you honestly believe that there's an inner sanctum person at the club who if given the choice between telling an active poster on Australia's biggest AFL forum with its most disgruntled fanbase the whole truth or a version of the truth that makes the club look good or a defector from the club look bad, and they're not going to pick the latter option, you're naive as hell.

Unless Chewy is Warren Tredrea (and we all know he's not, that's Arsene Wenger), he cannot vouch for the veracity of anything he posts on here. All he can do is vouch for the fact that somebody told it to him, but he can't vouch for whether or not they were being honest with him. And when he claims to '100% know for a fact' things that he's been told, he's showing incredible gullibility. There's a reason hearsay is inadmissible in court.

The trade is done, it is what it is, I'm sure there were circumstances we are not privy too, Dan's now our onfield enemy.

It won't matter what trades we won or lost, while we still have Ken as Coach.
This is the crux. We've brought in Rozee, Butters, Drew, Allir, Riolli and JHF since Ken has been coach, all present in the team this season that made it no further than we did in 2014. It all feels a little like swings and roundabouts

This is the crux. We've brought in Rozee, Butters, Drew, Allir, Riolli and JHF since Ken has been coach, all present in the team this season that made it no further than we did in 2014. It all feels a little like swings and roundabouts
Yep agree entirely, I thought thought that were were trying to fix our back lines, that's what they said was missing, even the media said the same, with the inclusion of Zerk-Thatcher, Ratugolea but again as you say, same result.

All these inclusions of average type players only has achieved another job saving exercise for Hinkley.

I was kind of in Dan's camp during this whole thing.

He was choosing love, moving home and for a bigger pay packet. Fair enough.

I figured we had all the strategic strength and we'd make out like bandits with some high picks and then alls well that ends well.

That didn't come to fruition but that still wasn't all his fault.

But his lacklustre Instagram post, comments in the media, his obvious jibe at the Bars and the rumoured contradiction privately vs what he was telling everyone else during the trade...

He can now go and get royally ****ed. Port Adelaide and it's members enabled his whole career. No one wanted him. We rookied him. It was our money that then paid for his contract and career. Our staff and culture that developed him.

Had he been ok with going to Melbourne or North and we got value and then he genuinely thanked everyone and made a conscious effort to appreciate what the club had done. Well, he'd be respected like Luke Parker.

I hope he has a Nick Stevens career from this point.

There is almost no chance Chewy316 is making anything up when he specifically called out the initial trade as including 50 before the media self corrected.

I think its more that his source is getting a level of spin which is relayed on.

As an example, Davies tells Warren something and Warren tells Chewy. Well first off it depends how good Davies own info is. Then it depends on what Davies wants Warren to know. Then it depends on how Warren presents that.

Its legit but just consider the relaying method means we arent always gonna end up with the purest truth.

As an example, Davies tells Warren something and Warren tells Chewy. Well first off it depends how good Davies own info is. Then it depends on what Davies wants Warren to know. Then it depends on how Warren presents that.
I said "There's no way we're sacking Ken."

You heard "There's no way we're backing Ken."

Our China strategy taught us how to whisper as well as respectfully dispose of tea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are way to invested in me if you have gone to the effort to look at who or what I post about, not once has anything that Chewy has said come true, he makes a statement then back tracks saying things have changed. He is being fed the wrong information or making it up. Maybe Chewys fake news comes directly from you

Nah, he just is pussy whipped by a bimbo, wannabe influencer.
Don't hold back on what you really think, gbear :D

Have I dismissed Chewy? When people have accused him of making it all up, I've said several times I do believe that he has an inside source. I also believe that inside source tells Chewy exactly what he wants Chewy (and by extension Bigfooty) to hear.

And sure, sometimes that'll be the truth, or at least elements of it. But if you honestly believe that there's an inner sanctum person at the club who if given the choice between telling an active poster on Australia's biggest AFL forum with its most disgruntled fanbase the whole truth or a version of the truth that makes the club look good or a defector from the club look bad, and they're not going to pick the latter option, you're naive as hell.

Unless Chewy is Warren Tredrea (and we all know he's not, that's Arsene Wenger), he cannot vouch for the veracity of anything he posts on here. All he can do is vouch for the fact that somebody told it to him, but he can't vouch for whether or not they were being honest with him. And when he claims to '100% know for a fact' things that he's been told, he's showing incredible gullibility. There's a reason hearsay is inadmissible in court.

I think the person giving Chewy info is giving him info he genuinely believes to be true, and sometimes it is true, but that the pro-Davies part of the board that controls the club keeps Chewy's source at arm's length and tells them what they want to hear so they shut up.

We've heard a lot of positive sounding stuff that never seems to work out how we hope. We heard all the way up to the Houston deal being done that we wouldn't be accepting a bad deal and that we'd made that clear with Houston's management, right up until we took the poor deal. Now we're being told that the intricacies of the deal meant we had to do it and it was the best outcome. It can't be both.

We're getting info via Chewy from someone who genuinely believes we're on the cusp of positive change, but we're never quite there. It's either someone who is lying to Chewy or I think more likely, someone who isn't on the inner circle and gets lied to by Davies and other board members.

There is almost no chance Chewy316 is making anything up when he specifically called out the initial trade as including 50 before the media self corrected.

I think its more that his source is getting a level of spin which is relayed on.

Its legit but just consider the relaying method means we arent always gonna end up with the purest truth.

Yeah this is my read as well

Yep they’re hardly going to reveal that North’s offer was better if we’re not going to take it for one reason or another.

I think people need to stop speculating or having any concerns as to the people I'm speaking to, and rather, focus on the topics at hand, in this case, Houston's trade to Collingwood.

I think people need to stop speculating or having any concerns as to the people I'm speaking to, and rather, focus on the topics at hand, in this case, Houston's trade to Collingwood.
Okay. Houston's trade to Collingwood was an embarrassing backflip trading one of our best players for massive unders when we didn't have to.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back