Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - Wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is this guy worth a pack of chips?
Should be worth pick 5 to 8 or 12 to 15 with an early 2nd rounder.
Because he doesn't play in the Melbourne and surrounding postcodes.

I mean I guess you can only deal with what certain suitor clubs have or are likely to have picks wise, but it's hilarious that pick 6 plus change equates to Rioli jeepers he's not fit to tie Dan's boots.

He obviously hasn't yet

They offered him more money. If he was going to say yes he would have done so already. He's going to a bigger Vic club or staying at Port.

They offered him more money. If he was going to say yes he would have done so already. He's going to a bigger Vic club or staying at Port.

Or he's happy.to go.to North if it's his only means of getting back to Vic, but his preference is a team higher up.so he's waiting to see if they can do a deal.first.

If he wasn't willing to.go to North it would be public by now. Both Collingwood and Carlton would be fully aware of that and using the media and Brady Rawlings wouldn't be giving interviews saying they're still in the race.

Also I think it was reported Norths offer was 5 years/4 mill, front loaded. I doubt the contract offers from Carlton and Collingwood would be that far off, it's not all that excessive.

Or he's happy.to go.to North if it's his only means of getting back to Vic, but his preference is a team higher up.so he's waiting to see if they can do a deal.first.

If he wasn't willing to.go to North it would be public by now. Both Collingwood and Carlton would be fully aware of that and using the media and Brady Rawlings wouldn't be giving interviews saying they're still in the race.

Also I think it was reported Norths offer was 5 years/4 mill, front loaded. I doubt the contract offers from Carlton and Collingwood would be that far off, it's not all that excessive.
Collingwood's was longer than ours.

Please let me explain it for you;

This is thread about trading Dan Houston.

Collingwood had hoped to leverage Suns interest in Noble to gain Suns pick 13.

They clearly aren’t has impressed by Noble as you are.

So the joke was - maybe you offer up Daicos.

That didn’t go down well - of course.

The fact you’ve added that Noble didn’t play in your premiership only adds value to the idea - he may not move the needle in this trade.

Therefore - maybe he needs to work on his CV…

Capiche?

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
Captivating wit.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - Wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back