Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

In the end of trade period I think Carlton will give pick 11 and their next years future first. They really desperate for senior talent like houston
Mate, if the Blues give up two decent firsts for Houston, with nothing amazing coming back, there won’t be a club left standing for him to walk into.

In the end of trade period I think Carlton will give pick 11 and their next years future first. They really desperate for senior talent like houston
In the end of trade period I think Port will give Houston for Carlton’s future first. They really desperate for draft picks to secure Lukosius.

Mate, if the Blues give up two decent firsts for Houston, with nothing amazing coming back, there won’t be a club left standing for him to walk into.
With nothing amazing coming back? A 2x AA and one of the best players in a top 4 club is coming back.

Port will win this in the end, we keep our gun player or we get pick 11 and a future first. Win win

you're 100x more desperate to get rid of him then carltons fans are of wanting him
Doesn’t matter what Carlton fans want. Carlton the club clearly rate Dan and want him. If you want him they have to pay unfortunately for you guys.

North would be even more desperate to get a deal done than you guys would be hence why I would like him to nominate north. Come 10 mins to go in the trade period and port are holding firm, i could see north giving us a good deal to get their man (or their Dan)

With nothing amazing coming back? A 2x AA and one of the best players in a top 4 club is coming back.

Port will win this in the end, we keep our gun player or we get pick 11 and a future first. Win win
I want him to stay at Port. Not coughing up two early-to-mid firsts unless it’s for a gun midfielder or forward.

If Houston is worth two firsts, how much is Butters worth? 5?

Doesn’t matter what Carlton fans want. Carlton the club clearly rate Dan and want him. If you want him they have to pay unfortunately for you guys.

North would be even more desperate to get a deal done than you guys would be hence why I would like him to nominate north. Come 10 mins to go in the trade period and port are holding firm, i could see north giving us a good deal to get their man (or their Dan)
if carlton give 2 first rounders with 0 coming back ill delete my account

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't worry about responding to his weird zero-sum spamming of this thread. Not worth feeding trolls.
Yeah the "Jester" in the bio should probably have been a clue.

Love this time of year.. if Houston wants Carlton it'll get done, it won't be as much as Port Adelaide are currently asking but it'll be more than Carlton want it to be
Nah, joking aside, in reality a trade only gets done if he goes to North.

Carlton and Port are way too far apart in terms of expectations of this deal. Carlton”we won’t give pick 11” port “we won’t trade unless 2 first rounders”

Just won’t happen. North is the only hope of getting Dan.

Nah, joking aside, in reality a trade only gets done if he goes to North.

Carlton and Port are way too far apart in terms of expectations of this deal. Carlton”we won’t give pick 11” port “we won’t trade unless 2 first rounders”

Just won’t happen. North is the only hope of getting Dan.
You will cave at the last minute and you’ll like it.

He will stay and get traded next year.

Still contracted even if he stays for another 12 months so will still cost a first + more in 12 months time.

Seems pretty straight forward. If he wants to get to Vic, he probably needs to come around to going to North or he’ll stay at Port.

A year further close to 30 as well and North ain't trading him for pick 2.

Never said they had to trade pick 2. They have future picks. They might split 2.

He’s also 27. Don’t need to keep paddling those close to 30 that’s seemingly all over this thread. Same age as Rioli, he’s what apparently worth 6 and more? His age doesn’t seem to be an issue.

Yes he’d be worth slightly less next year. Instead of 2 firsts, it may be a first and a second. However he’s still contracted and won’t suddenly just become cheap as it’s 12 months down the road.

Adelaide paid 2 firsts for a 29 year old Gibbs… players still retain value in their twenties

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back