Analysis Danger on Tim Kelly + his 2020 contract

What would be an adequate trade for Tim Kelly?

• Brad AND Steven Hill from Fremantle

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Someone from West Coast

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Two top-end draft picks

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • Top-end draft pick and player

Votes: 24 17.0%
  • Other (please specify) ______________

Votes: 12 8.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think he's gonna stay myself, even if by some miracle we won the flag, he'll still stay.
Amazing how uninformed opinions work, isn't it.;)
I hardly think my opinion is uninformed because Tim did ask to be traded to the WCE last year. So the chances of him asking again, regardless of what happens this year, is strong. Joel Hamling asked to be traded after the Dog's won the flag in 2016. So it does happen. Stop shit stirring, trolling doesn't suit you.

I hardly think my opinion is uninformed because Tim did ask to be traded to the WCE last year. So the chances of him asking again, regardless of what happens this year, is strong. Joel Hamling asked to be traded after the Dog's won the flag in 2016. So it does happen. Stop s**t stirring, trolling doesn't suit you.
You're right, it's no less uninformed than mine.
Was I trolling? Sorry, if it came across that way.

I hardly think my opinion is uninformed because Tim did ask to be traded to the WCE last year. So the chances of him asking again, regardless of what happens this year, is strong. Joel Hamling asked to be traded after the Dog's won the flag in 2016. So it does happen. Stop s**t stirring, trolling doesn't suit you.

So did Lycett.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 6 plus R2 or 6 plus Steven etc ..?

The vibe from WA says he still really prefers WC anyone so it may not matter..

Stk give up: 6, 71, Steven
Stk get: Hill, 36, Abbott

Freo give up: Hill, 25
Freo get: Kelly, 71

Geelong give up: Kelly, 36, Abbott
Geelong get: 6, 25, Steven

Gives us 6, 18 & 25 to play with. I'd then try use 6 with something to get a top 2 pick to get one of Rowell or Anderson. They are the 2 elite mids that can replace Kelly. In this draft, 6 is probably worth a late R1 from last year.

Stk give up: 6, 71, Steven
Stk get: Hill, 36, Abbott

Freo give up: Hill, 25
Freo get: Kelly, 71

Geelong give up: Kelly, 36, Abbott
Geelong get: 6, 25, Steven

Gives us 6, 18 & 25 to play with. I'd then try use 6 with something to get a top 2 pick to get one of Rowell or Anderson. They are the 2 elite mids that can replace Kelly. In this draft, 6 is probably worth a late R1 from last year.
Can’t see GC trading out their top picks they are beyond stubborn and self entitled

Indigenous players often pick each other out for a chat after the game. A lot of them are close.

I think there is a bond that maybe non indig. people like myself can on surmise about ... listening to Gil McAdam..who has of recent time got some media exposure on TV as a boundary rider and a bit of flavour on SEN... he is a very different taste.. very natural yet some thing he says gives one an insight into a mindset that maybe mainstream australia might struggle to deal with if they were ruthless with a the critical eye.

Bit of an update here. Nothing too new

Geelong last year turned down the Eagles' offer of picks 20, 22 and a future second-rounder for the man who is among the favourites for this year's Brownlow.

As I understand it there was our FR3 going back in that deal last year... not mentioned . Geelong wanted Eagles FR1... only those in the room know for sure I guess.

So now 12 months down the track Eagle yet agin are near the top ... unless they lose players.. the best they will be able to off is something like..
P19 , P24 and FR1 2020.. meanwhile Fremantle have P7 and P25 ... likely to get some early for Hill if he goes.. ..looks like Freo will be the only way we get some sort of value from the trade... unless WC lose a player like Pertochelli that is rumoured as a possible trade.

Dream trade for me we end up with StK R1 that would be enough when we add something to get Ben King from Gold Coast. Dream I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back