Dangerfield - How close to elite is he

Remove this Banner Ad

His past month has been nothing short of spectacular. He's figured out how to get the loose ball, and his hard ball is better than ever

Is he far away from an elite player in the comp?

Had a quiet week last week but still imposed himself in the last half. He just doesn't know how to not win the footy. You'd hate to play against him. He'll be considered truly elite once he has a high 20s ave disposal season I reckon. That's looking like this year anyway.

His best is elite and I think most people would agree with that, but he needs to produce it week in week out over the season to be considered getting close to elite status.

Easily my favourite player in my Supercoach team (probably because I only have 1 hawk in it :p), I reckon he'll be as good as Ablett in a season or two. Goes so hard at the ball, very entertaining to watch :thumbsu:

His past month has been nothing short of spectacular. He's figured out how to get the loose ball, and his hard ball is better than ever

Is he far away from an elite player in the comp?
His last 3 games have been elite. In fact, they have been close to best player in the competition good.

So the answer is - if he keeps playing like this, then of course he is elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best player in the comp this month.

Big reason we have gone 3/0 and not 0/3 in the toughest month of our fixture this year.

BUT, to be considered an elite player of the comp, this has to be the norm for the rest of the season and his career. So not there yet, but will be considered elite for most of his career.

He is the opposition coaches nightmare, un taggable and has the ability to win contested ball then burst away from stoppages with his leg speed.

Coaches may try to tag him but that will be useless as we saw what happened today when a good player tried to stop him.

Will be the best player in the comp soon.

He's elite, he is in Brownlow form, he is unstoppable, fast, hungry........................slide an irresistible 5 year deal under his eyes tomorrow he needs to be locked in long term:thumbsu:

He is the opposition coaches nightmare, un taggable and has the ability to win contested ball then burst away from stoppages with his leg speed.

Coaches may try to tag him but that will be useless as we saw what happened today when a good player tried to stop him.

Will be the best player in the comp soon.

19 contested possessions against Carlton................that is a mind boggling stat in anyone's eyes:thumbsu:

If only he was as good as Ebert. :eek:

Ebert is, by all accounts having a better season.

We're really lucky Matthew Rendell got just as lucky to get someone just as good.

Love Danger. :thumbsu:

Easily his best game.

That hit on Murphy was brutal (and fair!) by both players. Unfortunate for Murph he got injured, Danger just continued to rack em up

Muppet for ratten for not tagging him!

He'll be elite by the end of the season at this rate

The guy is built like a Sherman tank. If you look at that replay, the player who should have come out of that contest feeling second best was Dangerfield. Collected Murphy's shoulder at high pace straight to the side of his rib cage.

He was absolutely immense today. One of the most exciting players I've seen play the game and it's great to see him start to put all of his talents together. Him and Thompson are working so well together and Sloaney is just the icing on the cake. Must say, VB was also brilliant today in his shutdown roles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dangerfield - How close to elite is he

Remove this Banner Ad

Back