Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

Gezzz... Benita is a bit of alright!

I don’t think you’re allowed to objectify a female journalist ... does anyone keep up with all the rules?

I’d think he won’t be assisting any AFL team into the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d think he won’t be assisting any AFL team into the future.

Short-term, probably not. Long-term, he may be able to counsel players to avoid his pit-falls... or lots of other things I'm thinking of that will get my post deleted! Seriously though, apart from his life choices, which are not really anyone's business, he always came across as fairly intelligent. Even as late as last week he was on the podcast someone posted earlier speaking about the current EDFL season. You'd hope there is a possible rehabilitation and redemption. Otherwise, he'd be another Ben Cousins.

Just heard he is in jail?
anybody heard why?

Chief says:

- Yes the photo is in this thread. It’s been on the front page of the papers so no point in us deleting it any more.

- No we don’t want wild rumours on the reasons for the arrest posted.

😥

Pretty crazy to think he was coaching at Carlton pretty recently. What is it with ex AFL coaches and meth?

You're looking at it totally the wrong way. There is no causal link between AFL coaches and meth, rather a link between meth and society. By pure numbers alone there is bound to be people from all works of life using it and the AFL is not immune to this. The AFL being a microcosm of society is appropriately often branded as reflecting the problems of the community when they arise in the AFL, whether the general population is aware of them or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back