Vic Daniel Andrews Retires, Undefeated

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny and ironic that you liked a post on the mainboard about me not knowing anyone in real life, Stew.

But if I were to run a search on your posts with the word "Dan" or Andrews", how many posts do you think would come up? 1000? 10,000?

Dan Andrews is the only person in your life Stew, that's why you laughed at that post. Your self projecting.

I have to wonder after all the posts here on Bigfooty, and your personal crusade against Dan, what do you actually have to show for it? And what does it say about you as human being? What does it say about your personal life?

Have a look at this idiot. If you’re not brown nosing Ghost Patrol, you’re here to argue with those who don’t share the same opinions as you.
Wouldn’t be criticising someone else’s personal life if I were you.

Have a look at this idiot. If you’re not brown nosing Ghost Patrol, you’re here to argue with those who don’t share the same opinions as you.
Wouldn’t be criticising someone else’s personal life if I were you.
Another adf5 drive by

And this is why nobody takes you lot seriously.

Also why we've got pretty much no chance of any valid criticism of him gaining traction

eyeroll-the-rock.gif

Pointing out that he's against smoking while partaking in the habit himself

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

eyeroll-the-rock.gif

Pointing out that he's against smoking while partaking in the habit himself

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
acting like this is a gotcha, its not even ****ing newsworthy

this is legit the problem with our media and voting public

everyone treats it like an episode of My Kitchen Rules

you bring up something legit and its ignored because Dan was having a durry or fell down some stairs

its all just ****ing shallow as shit and its a complete waste of time

and when you all foam at the mouth over every single little thing the HUN posts nobody is going to take you seriously on any issue at all

you want him gone and you're doing the absolute worst thing you could be doing for that cause its just dumb as dog shit

By the way Sttew, I'll let you stew on this.

I thought, what would your response be to the questions in my previous post. And then it occurred it to me...

I actually don't care what you have to say. So, I just scrolled past what your wrote and posted this instead. And I know this will grate on you, that I completely ignored your response. Oh well.

acting like this is a gotcha, its not even ******* newsworthy

this is legit the problem with our media and voting public

everyone treats it like an episode of My Kitchen Rules

you bring up something legit and its ignored because Dan was having a durry or fell down some stairs

its all just ******* shallow as s**t and its a complete waste of time

and when you all foam at the mouth over every single little thing the HUN posts nobody is going to take you seriously on any issue at all

you want him gone and you're doing the absolute worst thing you could be doing for that cause its just dumb as dog s**t

Such angst, I suggest a berocca and a lie down is in order.

Mate, it’s a cigarette, who gives a fuc* 😂

He's against the habit publicly, yet he's doing it himself. That's the point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way Sttew, I'll let you stew on this.

I thought, what would your response be to the questions in my previous post. And then it occurred it to me...

I actually don't care what you have to say. So, I just scrolled past what your wrote and posted this instead. And I know this will grate on you, that I completely ignored your response. Oh well.
I don't know, this just makes you look like you care twice as much.

Such angst, I suggest a berocca and a lie down is in order.

He's against the habit publicly, yet he's doing it himself. That's the point.
could be that he is addicted and wants others not to share his problem?

I thought Daniel Andrews was an anti-smoking campaigner

ACFS7dj.png

turns out he's just a hypocritical campaigner instead :p
the way he's choofing that dart is amazing, hats off to him, what a trooper and a champion of the people

In a thread about Dan Andrews this has to be the post of the year!

Did Morrison reject the findings of Robodebt RC or not Sttew?
That is what we were talkin' about.
Not everything is about Dan, hard as that is for you to believe.
Yes, it's the cookers hate Dan thread, but the thread did take a bit of tangent due to the announcement by Albo.

Come on Sttew, the dots practically join themselves .

You are joking, right?

It's sounds big, so must not be real? Don't be a clown. This is probably a 30-40% increase on current estimates of what current market conditions would provide for, were settings to remain unchanged.

Large land release zoned for med/high density + accelerated approvals + government builds and redevelopment could easily account for that number over the expected timeframe.

So 800,000 on top of what are being privately built. Who's going to physically build them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vic Daniel Andrews Retires, Undefeated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back