Speculation Daniel Curtin [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows are very deranged about their coach. They are trying to make a correlation between Curtin not playing and him leaving resulting in their deranged dream of Nicks being sacked.

Stop trying to makes sack nicks happen through Curtin!

Curtin isn't angry
Nick's isn't leaving

If he does ask for a trade at the end of the year, and I don't know if he will, it will be interesting to see if he gets treated in the media the same way Horne Fancis did when he was leaving a Victorian team after one season.
To be fair he hasnt been getting games, and he hasnt been neglecting his recovery either or been abusing senior teammates on the field.

It shouldnt be quite the same treatment

If he does ask for a trade at the end of the year, and I don't know if he will, it will be interesting to see if he gets treated in the media the same way Horne Fancis did when he was leaving a Victorian team after one season.

Interstate players leaving Victoria = bad!
Victorian players leaving interstate teams = Good :D

Interstate players leaving interstate teams = .. what? who?

With that 10 minutes on the bench in the 4th quarter I got a feeling he was planning the financials around his house purchase in North Perth in late November

"Daniel, are you ready to go"
"Yes I am"
"Well get up off the bench, Hugh Bond is coming off"
"Oh you meant on the field...."
Given it's Nicks it would be "Opps, I forgot about you. You were the sub so will be fresh".

Crows are very deranged about their coach. They are trying to make a correlation between Curtin not playing and him leaving resulting in their deranged dream of Nicks being sacked.

Stop trying to makes sack nicks happen through Curtin!

Curtin isn't angry
Nick's isn't leaving
Bruh, if Nicks doesn't make Finals next year then he will be sacked end of next year and given the shit obvious mistakes even commentators and us can see and he continue to makes again and again, odds on is he will be sacked.

It really wouldn't be, we all know nobody will care as he isn't leaving a Victorian minnow.

No he shouldn't because he has been 2 faced about it.

Hornes has a very entitled and selfish person who never wanted to play for us but wanted the no.1 title.

To be fair he hasnt been getting games, and he hasnt been neglecting his recovery either or been abusing senior teammates on the field.

It shouldnt be quite the same treatment
So because an 18 year old kid hasn't played the whole year, it makes him asking for a trade after 12 months ok?
You have no idea what Curtin may or may not have said to senior players, or if he has missed a session, or being late to one. The Crows don't leak like North do.
On top of that, North admitted they could have done things better with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So because an 18 year old kid hasn't played the whole year, it makes him asking for a trade after 12 months ok?
You have no idea what Curtin may or may not have said to senior players, or if he has missed a session, or being late to one. The Crows don't leak like North do.
On top of that, North admitted they could have done things better with him.
I didnt say its ok???
Dont put words in my mouth

I just said he wont get the same treatment as JHF, because as far as the public can see hes done nothing wrong, whereas JHF did everything wrong

Could be like Hayden Young one day.

I don't watch Crows games but what is the knock on him atm? I've seen attitude issues being raised on here but does Nick's not rate him higher or he's just not up to it yet?
I think it's Nicks tbh! Our forum are very excited by him, he's another tall mid a bigger Dawson with great skills and a wikid nice side step but Nicks seems to not want to give him a proper run considering our season has been cooked for ages!

I think it's Nicks tbh! Our forum are very excited by him, he's another tall mid a bigger Dawson with great skills and a wikid nice side step but Nicks seems to not want to give him a proper run considering our season has been cooked for ages!
Year his draft year he had a great left peg and a nice side step for a big bloke, I seen him a bit of a mr fix it type that could float across half back intercepting but then could pinch hit through the middle and win clearances.

Year his draft year he had a great left peg and a nice side step for a big bloke, I seen him a bit of a mr fix it type that could float across half back intercepting but then could pinch hit through the middle and win clearances.
I feel like our Mr Fix it across half back is Worrell so that frees up Curtin to be a full time mid. We all hope Nicks gives him a go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Daniel Curtin [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back