Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounded like GC werent going to budge on pick 6 on its own for Rioli listening to their list manager earlier.
Pick 6 is clearly crazy overs, Tigers would be mad to turn it down.

Other clubs will be in the market for pick 6, Richmond cant keep delaying forever
As long as Cameron doesn’t blink, it’ll come down to 10 minutes to go and Richmond will be choosing either pick 6 or keeping Rioli.

I think even Richmond fans know they’ll be taking 6 in this draft.

As long as Cameron doesn’t blink, it’ll come down to 10 minutes to go and Richmond will be choosing either pick 6 or keeping Rioli.

I think we will take 6. Will come down to whether helmet head shits the bed at the end.

I think there is a world where they just trade pick 6 for future picks and cancel the Rioli deal, cant chance Richmond not taking the deal and being stuck with pick 6. Though there is the pick trading period later on I guess

100% we will

Never look a gift horse in the mouth for a 28 year old
Port would bite your hand off for that but hey the gold cost .................... You never know what other Xmas presents they have

I think there is a world where they just trade pick 6 for future picks and cancel the Rioli deal, cant chance Richmond not taking the deal and being stuck with pick 6. Though there is the pick trading period later on I guess
Maybe Hawks F1 ???

Eagles should jump at that for the Barrass deal before time runs out and give it a shot

That only happens to amateur first time list managers.

Id trade the eagles f1 for pick 6 if it was on the market
You would need to add more to it than just your F1

Maybe when the Rioli deal goes through we might be able to do something
Hawks F1 + Eagles F1 for #6

;)

But seriously Pick #6 is a great deal for Rioli who is only 1 year younger than Barrass and a flanker

You would need to add more to it than just your F1

Maybe when the Rioli deal goes through we might be able to do something
Hawks F1 + Eagles F1 for #6

;)

But seriously Pick #6 is a great deal for Rioli who is only 1 year younger than Barrass and a flanker
What are these cooked trades youre coming up with :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Im not on about trading the f1 with the Tigers, im talking about giving GC the f1. Youd keep Rioli in this scenario

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well now they’ve traded all their other picks. They’ve kinda committed to getting Rioli & Bolton out the door. Either take 6 and 10 & 18 for Bolton or they are just stuck with 1, 20 & 24
Thing is that the original offers are ok and if push comes to shove they may take them, but nothing to lose and everything to gain by holding out til Wednesday.

With respect, they brought Ablett JR into the club and it didn’t move the dial on membership there.

I doubt even a flag would cause more than a temporary wrinkle of interest there on the coast for the locals.

It will take them several more decades of hard work to wipe the plastic franchise tag from the way they are perceived. Tassie will have more rusted on members in its first year than GC will in 4 years time.
Naive of you, there is a thirst for footy on the Coast, a thirst the club has poured sand on for 13 years. The dam is about to burst

Sounded like GC werent going to budge on pick 6 on its own for Rioli listening to their list manager earlier.
Pick 6 is clearly crazy overs, Tigers would be mad to turn it down.

Other clubs will be in the market for pick 6, Richmond cant keep delaying forever
They have been given until Wednesday to wake up, personally I would of pulled the trigger and traded it already and wiped away the tears at losing an old HBF, too bad, so sad

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back