Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

23 August 2023 was when the witch first appeared. And Darcy's form has been pretty ordinary since.

I might have a view about Dee that isn't favourable but your language needs to be called out. She's not a witch and if you don't like what she said, drink a cup of concrete and STFU. Just stop. You're not funny.

Your avatar is in sync with your hateful posting.

I might have a view about Dee that isn't favourable but your language needs to be called out. She's not a witch and if you don't like what she said, drink a cup of concrete and STFU. Just stop. You're not funny.

A woman whose evil spell had reduced the powers of the innocent hero. Mate, that’s pretty much the Disney definition of a witch.

So stop being triggered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should be viewed as a compliment, as her powers are helping to hospitalize Darcy's opponents. We've just got to help harness the powers to teach him to mark the footy like he used to as well as maiming blokes.

You should know by now that you can’t win it every year.
We have a club with a great culture that all fans can be proud of.
That hasn’t always been the case.

I, for one, am not proud of a culture that accepts lack of effort and losing so readily.

Especially when we are (were) in a premiership window.

1 mark so far.

Others have said he’s never been a lockdown defender - he’s not intercepting or rebounding these days, so what is he?

Surely he stands down from the captaincy.

Well there it is. Sea fog has put the final nail in.

After your call on Moore has its inevitable effect, could you pop over to the US and convince Biden to step down?

Thnx.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back