Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

so she needs to talk about her own it would seem....personally i could care less about she and/or darcy do in their personal lives as long as the captain of collingwood wants to play football...
She's not talking about his football, so why does it matter?

She's entitled to discuss her own ideas about relationships including her own on her own podcast which is about relationships.

Not her fault the grubby HS wanted to highlight it for clickbait.

so she needs to talk about her own it would seem....personally i could care less about she and/or darcy do in their personal lives as long as the captain of collingwood wants to play football...
Maybe our game plan is missing a heteronormative, dynamic, patriarchal anti- nutted at the clearances don't lose our shape component

She's not talking about his football, so why does it matter?

She's entitled to discuss her own ideas about relationships including her own on her own podcast which is about relationships.

Not her fault the grubby HS wanted to highlight it for clickbait.

as i stated, i dont care about her sleeping arrangements but obviously she wants to talk about them on a public radio program...

if i was darcy moore, i would hope that she spoke to me about making these arrangements public....because the arrangements would involve me as collingwood captain....and grubby clickbait would be expected.

but even if she didnt, i dont care because darcy might be fine with it...and i just want him to want to play football. Thats my only interest in this matter.

as i stated, i dont care about her sleeping arrangements but obviously she wants to talk about them on a public radio program...

if i was darcy moore, i would hope that she spoke to me about making these arrangements public....because the arrangements would involve me as collingwood captain....and grubby clickbait would be expected.

but even if she didnt, i dont care because darcy might be fine with it...and i just want him to want to play football. Thats my only interest in this matter.
I doubt she'd ask Darcy for approval about what she can or can't say.

I'm sure he doesn't ask her approval first about what he can or can't say either.

How prehistoric to think they'd need or want to.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain to me, where the Darcy Moore Gay rumours started, because that was clearly wrong.

Can someone explain to me, where the Darcy Moore Gay rumours started, because that was clearly wrong.
I'm pretty sure rumours don't have traceable starting points - more like an explosion of 💩 which splatters everywhere with people ducking for cover, uttering inanities which get repeated

I doubt she'd ask Darcy for approval about what she can or can't say.

I'm sure he doesn't ask her approval first about what he can or can't say either.

How prehistoric to think they'd need or want to.

Checking with a partner before discussing personal and intimate situations is simply a matter of respect. It's not some chauvinistic, patriarchal paradigm.

Checking with a partner before discussing personal and intimate situations is simply a matter of respect. It's not some chauvinistic, patriarchal paradigm.
Maybe neither are hung up about having seperate bedrooms if they ever moved in together. It's not groundbreaking.

I've heard players asked about their sleeping arrangements when a newborn arrives in their family.

What's the difference as far as being personal & intimate is concerned?

Last edited:
all irrelevant

Don’t care what Darcy and co do outside of the white line and Collingwood fc
Only thing relevant is his returning to form and leading the Collingwood football club successfully

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back