Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

So, what’s abnormal?
Deviating from what is normal or usual. It doesn't mean it is bad or good. Just not what is most common. Heterosexual relationships are the most common in most societies therefore anything outside of that is abnormal or atypical. I don't care what you or anyone else does in their relationship if both partners are happy.

Deviating from what is normal or usual. It doesn't mean it is bad or good. Just not what is most common. Heterosexual relationships are the most common in most societies therefore anything outside of that is abnormal or atypical. I don't care what you or anyone else does in their relationship if both partners are happy.
Wrong.

If a smaller proportion of the population have Blue eyes does that make them ABNORMAL?
Or is Blue a NORMAL eye color found in a small proportion of people?
So these people are infact NORMAL.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a smaller proportion of the population have Blue eyes does that make them ABNORMAL?
Or is Blue a NORMAL eye color found in a small proportion of people.
The medical profession refer to congenital deficiencies as a physical abnormality because being born with one arm or one ear is abnormal. It is does not mean the person is of any less value than any other. Are you going to suggest the word disabled should be outlawed too because it implies a person is less able than a person who has no disablity?

Or is Blue a NORMAL eye color found in a small proportion of people.
Stop trying to create an argument over nothing. There is an underlying suggestion that anyone who uses the word is a bigot or hater which is nonsense. You know that an albino child is abnormal. That simply means few people are born with that condition.

Why is it grubby for a paper to report on the words spoken publicly by someone on a podcast? Misrepresenting her words or lying would be grubby.

i agree domie....some servant of the queen telling a fleet street newspaper about the queen's sex life is grubby.....a newspaper publishing something broadcasted by an individual is reporting the news. Evidently the opinions of this girlfriend seems to have some weight....so they should be reported

"heteronormative learned patriarch behaviours"

Why is it patriarchal to share a bed? Could it not also be matriarchal?

Why is something "normative" to be automatically frowned upon?

The fact people listen to this tripe daily on radio is concerning.
This is worthy of a standing ovation.

i agree domie....some servant of the queen telling a fleet street newspaper about the queen's sex life is grubby.....a newspaper publishing something broadcasted by an individual is reporting the news. Evidently the opinions of this girlfriend seems to have some weight....so they should be reported
Thanks. I always appreciate your support Markfs.

The medical profession refer to congenital deficiencies as a physical abnormality because being born with one arm or one ear is abnormal. It is does not mean the person is of any less value than any other. Are you going to suggest the word disabled should be outlawed too because it implies a person is less able than a person who has no disablity?
I gave you a very simple question for you to answer.
The subtext should be obvious as it directly targets your views on sexuality.
So please answer the question I posed about Blue eyes.

Last edited:
Stop trying to create an argument over nothing. There is an underlying suggestion that anyone who uses the word is a bigot or hater which is nonsense. You know that an albino child is abnormal. That simply means few people are born with that condition.
You created the argument - l’m proving that it is based on a fallacy.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a podcaster discussing the very thing their podcast is about.

Nothing wrong with her broadcasting her sleeping arrangements ....and nothing wrong with someone commenting on the fact that she has broadcasted those arrangements. After all, if no one commented on what she is podcasting about, she wouldnt have any income. By commenting on her, I am generating income for her and thus supporting her...

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back