Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journo's do not break stories without any substance and that's a fact. Sometimes things change and they get it wrong but if Darcy was 100% happy then Damo wouldn't of said anything. Unlike most people i think Damo is reliable and often correct. Got the Treloar trade right before any one could even think of it being possible.

Not to mention Mick Molloy broke Malthouse going to Carlton 2 years prior didnt he? And we all thought that was far fetched so i wouldn't write this one off yet...

Although the thought of Darcy falling out of love with the club he barracked and bled for his whole life saddens me and hope any issues between him and the club get solved
That’s bullshit. For every one they get right, another 20 are wrong. I have no doubt that Sydney are keen, or have enquired but it means nothing.

Journos spin shit, that’s their job. They get most hits talking about collingwood. It’s nonsense.

Make up a convincing enough rumour up here and I bet they will spread it.

I can recall once long ago posting something controversial that I knew as fact, had a poster (journo) PM me. They are slime.

What do you know CFC2010 ?

No one on here knows anything, unless they sit alongside each day with Ned Guy, Derek Hine, Geoff Walsh and the rest of the list management team. Rumours, stories of people coming into shops saying this and that mean squat. So Darcy Moore hates being at Collingwood? Whats the reason he would hate Collingwood? Let see, plays for one of the biggest clubs in Melb and the competition which his dad captained and won a brownlow at, gets to play on the MCG 14 to 15 times a year, plays in front of 40-60 thousand people most weekends, trains in some of the best facilities in the competition and gets paid mega dollars to do it. Not to mention he does all this in the hometown of where his family and friends live. But he will forgo all that to move to a pretentious s***hole like Sydney, play on a tin can ground in front of 12-15 thousand people most weeks and leave family and friends in the process. Yeah sounds like he hates Collingwood, and will def be at Sydney next year. More chance of Dusty Martin joining our AFLW team

Last edited:
He didn’t break anything. He said that the AFL side want Darcy.

It’s click bait, nothing more.

Funny how Barrett mentions Sydney has interest in Moore. Why didnt he mention a real story about Sydney potentially losing a guy who l think is probably their best player this year in Jake Lloyd. This guy is better than Luke Parker, and he has put off contract talks with Sydney.
I didn't hear Damo mention, Moore has put off contract talks with us, all l heard was Ed say that Moore and his manager will be sitting down with club in the next few days to discuss a new contract. I think Lloyd is more of a worthwhile story than Moore!!

All Damo was that Sydney is interested in Moore not that Moore is interested in Sydney. Besides Darcy is a hipster and Melbourne is the home of the hipsters
I wouldnt think too many hipsters would go bleach blond and wear a headband like the chick in bend it like becks

Hate this sort of talk, whether there’s substance to it or not. It’s destabilising, just when we are starting to show improvement. Same with the De Goey talk.

We drafted these too at the same time FFS, and now talk of them leaving. I hope it is only manager beat up, to boost their value.

I know it goes on at other clubs too, but I still hate it.

Hate this sort of talk, whether there’s substance to it or not. It’s destabilising, just when we are starting to show improvement. Same with the De Goey talk.

We drafted these too at the same time FFS, and now talk of them leaving. I hope it is only manager beat up, to boost their value.

Players don’t care. This sort of stuff is purely for supporters, and because Damo doesn’t have a real story. Mention Collingwood and he suddenly feels relevant.

Ed will throw him a bone when Moore is about to re-sign.

If talk of other teams being interested in our players is destabilising then we would have more to worry about than just a potentially good player leaving. Happens all the time. Both DeGoey and Darcy are sexy stories for the media- Father son of a gun and a guy that has been in the news already.

My view is that we would be in trouble if other teams weren't interested in our players as that would indicate a crap list. Up to Ned Guy to get the job done. He knows all the tricks and maneuvers having been o the other side.

Players don’t care. This sort of stuff is purely for supporters, and because Damo doesn’t have a real story. Mention Collingwood and he suddenly feels relevant.

Ed will throw him a bone when Moore is about to re-sign.
Correct.

Every year there is chatter of different players from different clubs and contracts.

Makes the media go around.

Only worry when they actually leaving

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of angst in this one. Get used to it ladies and gentlemen this is the way of the future!

Is not a four quarter player..
Teases a little but overall a waste of space...
Lynch is three times the player

All Damo was that Sydney is interested in Moore not that Moore is interested in Sydney. Besides Darcy is a hipster and Melbourne is the home of the hipsters
He looks more like a member of S Club 7 than a hipster with that current haircut.

That haircut screams Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back