Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of cause them players wouldn't be on as much as moocher , they are only getting about 60'000 dollars + between them . what makes you think cuprona have big money to throw at anyone ???? obviously moocher is on at least $ 80'000 a year out at the kennel .( not !!!)
Does it really matter what anyone gets and as for South they are in town and that alone can attract players, also, the idea of playing finals consistently is a bonus as well.The debate on "match payments" has been going on since Adam was a boy and if the Clubs go well socially and blokes put back in around the place, the whole scenario is irrelevant .This is where the Dogs are fighting back , off the ground and financially and they cannot be begrudged because of this as the comp needs them , if only to build the oppositions percentage up !The kennel is looking allright or at least the bar \social rooms is, anyway lets get on to the on field stuff on here and hope the bloke from the Advocate logs in to get some info as well

mooch auton have to be up there:thumbsu: went to mecca and mcginties last night seen some players out on the gas no names but players from south burnie natone and yolla after 11 all drinking .2 of those actually played in rep game so all right players ,bit stupid with finals to come save it for saturday night boys!:thumbsdown:

Can Bar get a life. People have the right to go out for tea and a drink or too. I bet you did that at least once when you or if you ever played footy.

and 'Boss' Bakes too but he CAN slot them from any angle , much like his hitting across the line at cricket with great effect, loves a "chat" when fielding in close as well:rolleyes:

south burnie arent paying any players except for coaches! being in town and having the best ground to play on most weeks is an advantage! most of these blokes are pretty good mates and a lot work together!

shit effort the advocate not doing something for rohan baldock on his ton!

south burnie arent paying any players except for coaches! being in town and having the best ground to play on most weeks is an advantage! most of these blokes are pretty good mates and a lot work together!

shit effort the advocate not doing something for rohan baldock on his ton!

yeah and tiger woods made his cash playing soccer:D

yeah and tiger woods made his cash playing soccer:D

as u know so much about south tell me which players are getting more then match payments??? dont be suprised if south pay less then other clubs now brad davis aint playing. but hey whats the use of saying anything more because cause noone will believe it.

as u know so much about south tell me which players are getting more then match payments??? dont be suprised if south pay less then other clubs now brad davis aint playing. but hey whats the use of saying anything more because cause noone will believe it.
buddy neither you or another gillam or anyone else on this forum would know who is getting paid what only clubs executives would know and everyone else is only guessing good luck to south for recruiting well but the season is now wide open with natone somerset and yolla laying claims to win the flag. well done to baldy on his 100 goals. so lets get off the money subject and talk about this weeks games . massive game at natone for the roos a win will secure third spot and a clen sweep of the round with 7 straight wins a loss could see them drop to fourth and face ridgley in an elimation i wonder if the advocate will go and watch yolla and cuprona it seems to follow the bottom sides?

buddy neither you or another gillam or anyone else on this forum would know who is getting paid what only clubs executives would know and everyone else is only guessing good luck to south for recruiting well but the season is now wide open with natone somerset and yolla laying claims to win the flag. well done to baldy on his 100 goals. so lets get off the money subject and talk about this weeks games . massive game at natone for the roos a win will secure third spot and a clen sweep of the round with 7 straight wins a loss could see them drop to fourth and face ridgley in an elimation i wonder if the advocate will go and watch yolla and cuprona it seems to follow the bottom sides?

i think he will go and watch south v queeny at the home of the darwin, Wivenhoe! i hope he is there early cause i heard queeny are bringing up a pretty good 2's side!

i think he will go and watch south v queeny at the home of the darwin, Wivenhoe! i hope he is there early cause i heard queeny are bringing up a pretty good 2's side!
I doubt he actually goes to any game, if he does he must be the bloke in a wheelchair with the seeing eye dog reading a book of braile cause thats how he reports, as a blind , ******* mute :confused:

He is certainly not welcome at the kennel or anywhere else by the sounds of it, get Keith Rawlings to do it, he is at the big games normally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word of a mass exodus happening at Ridgley at the end of the season. Many not happy with Hayes and Young putting Cooper back in after being missing for 10 weeks and coming to one training.

Word of a mass exodus happening at Ridgley at the end of the season. Many not happy with Hayes and Young putting Cooper back in after being missing for 10 weeks and coming to one training.

Give a bit more detail? Name who's leaving? Or is this just someone having a sook cos they got dropped?

Rumour has it that two of Ridgleys ex coaches are doing the job next year as Kurt and Ben not not doing again.Dont think there will be any mass exodus if this is correct

brady yates from bull innes and slapper matthews in the seniors ian swain from josh barry in the reserves.
Is Slapper back this week, the Roos looking to go one better than last year in the elimination final after being ousted by the Magpies last year.Wooldridge played against the Dogs on Saturday on and off the bench as a lead up forward but Heathy was rested, should be a beauty of a game or both actually this weekend.The blike from the Advocate must have logged in-write up not too bad:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back