Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

Big quote that one Mooch. I seem to remember Burnie being written off in 04 and 05 and also seem to remember Ridgley getting written of last year to.
The men at Saint land dont mind getting written off this early though. The pressure is on everyone else to win won. The Saints already have 3 in the Bank

If the saints have 3 in the bank then the hawkers just made a deposit on one for 2010 :p

You obviously didnt see Mouse in the first half of the year. The big fella actually did 6 weeks of pre-season and came out flying until the combined game when he got injured.
He would spend the last quarters of games running riot through the midfield.

Not saying he didnt have a good year but not in the top 5 for the league, anyway what was the top 5 from the umpires they get it right all the time.

Must be plenty of money kicking around in the Darwin comp. Bloomy played in 2 premierships at Preston for well under $100 a game in 2004 and 2006 !. Agree with you he is a great player when he comes to play footy but boy does he have some temper and discipline issues !!.

haha yeh tell me about it!!is funny to watch thoe good entertainment!!yeh think he was getting abit at cuprona well thats what i heard anyway

dont think they were in the top 20 from the umps, proves you cant take notice of there count on player rankings

bit early 4 ladder predictions! after coulson who would last year been in the top 5 in comp.maybe rawnsley,stubbs,barnes,patterson
would have to pick max fisher as the other small rover then marcus matthews and nick barnes as the best talls then stubbsy and nashy as the in form utilities and i think only maxi represented the league, good signs if these players become available

and a fair size deposit at that hope it backfires with the aged and weary not to mention the extremely cocky wranga

and a fair size deposit at that hope it backfires with the aged and weary not to mention the extremely cocky wranga

good size deposit at that, only hope it backfires with those old and weary and the extremely cocky wranga
What have you got a stutter? Brad Davis will tear them up in the DFA! Who's the extreamly cocky ranga playin out there?

What have you got a stutter? Brad Davis will tear them up in the DFA! Who's the extreamly cocky ranga playin out there?
Good on Horse, who really cares who gets what, he will be a sensation in the comp and good on him and South for securing him-how many blokes in the Dfa have played AFL ?F C ing good on him for giving something back and if he can secure coin for him and his family good on him, we would love to have him at Langley !Somebody tell the DFA to get a number 44 for the combined game as well

Good on Horse, who really cares who gets what, he will be a sensation in the comp and good on him and South for securing him-how many blokes in the Dfa have played AFL ?F C ing good on him for giving something back and if he can secure coin for him and his family good on him, we would love to have him at Langley !Somebody tell the DFA to get a number 44 for the combined game as well
South looking like they have recruited fairly well. Craig Stretton, Aaron Butler and Jamie Collins as well! I still think Ridgley are the team to beat though. They have the runs on the board! Is that little fella from Somerset still playing there? He's a goer that's for sure. My ladder is as follows

Ridgley
South
Yolla
Natone
Somerset
Cuprona
Queeny
Yoaman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

South looking like they have recruited fairly well. Craig Stretton, Aaron Butler and Jamie Collins as well! I still think Ridgley are the team to beat though. They have the runs on the board! Is that little fella from Somerset still playing there? He's a goer that's for sure. My ladder is as follows

Ridgley
South
Yolla
Natone
Somerset
Cuprona
Queeny
Yoaman
Dont reckon their is any doubt on the top 5 although deficiencies in who plays whom in 18 games may have a significant bearing on positions 1-5 eg if sides play Cuprona more than once or twice then they are virtually guaranteed wins but 18 games is excellent from the Clubs fundraising point of view, Queeny will be still hard to beat down there

Been following quietly for a while and have decided to join in.Does anyone know where Baldy is playing yet,DFA,Ntfl or is he gunna do himself a favour and play a higher level??What u blokes think?

Been following quietly for a while and have decided to join in.Does anyone know where Baldy is playing yet,DFA,Ntfl or is he gunna do himself a favour and play a higher level??What u blokes think?
who do you think the cocky wranga is, thats right flag chasin at the lowest level

Baldock is playing at South as well? Has he signed or is it just BigFooty talk?
fairdinkum fact but would wait to see it first cause he dont know if he is arthur or marther at the moment plus he spent to much time with chalky and it might be rubbing of on his bones

fairdinkum fact but would wait to see it first cause he dont know if he is arthur or marther at the moment plus he spent to much time with chalky and it might be rubbing of on his bones
I take it you don't like the kid then?
Anyone heard anything about Yolla yet? I reckon they will be the smokey's next year. Also does anyone know where the Fisher boys are playing? I've heard Ben is moving away and Max might be going to play at Wynyard, But then again I hear a lot of things at this time of the year!

I take it you don't like the kid then?
Anyone heard anything about Yolla yet? I reckon they will be the smokey's next year. Also does anyone know where the Fisher boys are playing? I've heard Ben is moving away and Max might be going to play at Wynyard, But then again I hear a lot of things at this time of the year!
Don't know to much about the dee's yet apart from 2 coachs,may struggle if all these recruits are just talk.:thumbsu:

Don't know to much about the dee's yet apart from 2 coachs,may struggle if all these recruits are just talk.:thumbsu:
We dont have to hear too much abot Yolla, this time last year they never even had a coach and still finished well in to the finals-they will be thereabouts and Wildman Wyllie will be an excellent Coach of what is already a pretty good list from a well cultured Club

Baldock is playing at South as well? Has he signed or is it just BigFooty talk?
Will kick a hundred AGAIN if this is true although I think it is only hearsay, the season does not start proper till the 10th April, plenty of time for anyone to make a decision on where they will play but did Baldy not sign to go to Wynyard after signing at Somerset last year on the proviso that if he came back to the DFA in the not too distant future it would be back at Somerset and Lasty and the crew run a tight ship so this would not surprise me if in fact true.

This is how i think the teams will finish at the end of the 2010 season.:footy:

South Burnie
Yolla
Ridgley
Natone
Somerset
Cuprona
Queenstown
Yeoman

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4