David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is a picture of the the hunting parties target:

comfy-chair.jpg

Pickard would be good I know he wouldn't do it.

Big Kev would be the Kennett of Port, which could be handy to raise our media profile which isn't a bad thing either

Pickard would be good I know he wouldn't do it.

Big Kev would be the Kennett of Port, which could be handy to raise our media profile which isn't a bad thing either

Also, love him or hate him the man bleeds Port Adelaide. I still remember him cracking the shits at dumb and dumber ove the one port merger, more than held his own on that count (not too hard to do in fairness). He's also a very hard taskmaster that doesnt tolerate crap:thumbsu:

Colonel Sanders at the crows went from CEO to Chairman after a few years off. This is the one role I'd have Bucky back for, for a couple of years to get us over the Adelaide Oval hump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw on the main board that there's an article on AdelaideNow saying that Foley has put his hand up to be president.

Bring on Folapalooza. I reckon Kevin would be great.
Don't know an enormous amount about him, but he seems a strong, outspoken, passionate guy. His political knowledge and experience could do him no harm either. May be a great option. Apparently the 'tiser says it's a fait accomplis.

Do Port really need to sink to the level Hawthorn went to by having an ex-polly as a President? I mean FFS Mike Rann? No, just no.

Kevin Foley? Maybe, he has earned my respect a tad more now that I do read some of his weekly articles, however after seeing how much of an absolute tool Jeff Kennett was (and still is) we don't need more ex-Pollies/Premiers involved with football clubs.

Do Port really need to sink to the level Hawthorn went to by having an ex-polly as a President? I mean FFS Mike Rann? No, just no.

Kevin Foley? Maybe, he has earned my respect a tad more now that I do read some of his weekly articles, however after seeing how much of an absolute tool Jeff Kennett was (and still is) we don't need more ex-Pollies/Premiers involved with football clubs.

Since Jeff Kennett didn't do any good for the hawks...

Would absolutely love Foley. Wouldn't be afraid to upset people and wouldn't take a backwards step.

i hate jeff kennett as much as anyone. same goes for eddie. but both of them have undoubtedly done great things for their respective clubs.

being an arrogant loudmouth is seemingly a beneficial trait in a club president

Just his face makes me want to punch him. Bloody w**ker. Since when did a Crown Mint reduce your blood alcohol level? Oh right...

If Mike Rann gets the gig (which I'm sure he won't!!) Chances are that the club will get relocated to Puglia or whatever that Italian island was called lol

*Went to write w**ker without the "**", but got changed to "moo". LOVE IT!!

Yes please!

link

FORMER state treasurer Kevin Foley is poised to lead the Port Adelaide Football Club out of its deepening crisis.

The long-standing Port supporter yesterday declared his readiness to replace his friend Brett Duncanson as the president of the Power.
Confirming the sacking of coach Matthew Primus yesterday, Mr Duncanson also announced he would stand down at Port's annual meeting in December.
By then, Mr Foley will have formed a team to take charge of the Power boardroom.
He hopes to transform the Power's boardroom to be a replica of Eddie McGuire's ultra-successful presidency at Collingwood.
Mr Foley will carry the support of AFL chief executive Andrew Demetriou.
The former deputy premier had been reluctant to be linked to the Port presidency while Mr Duncanson was in the chair. But yesterday he told The Advertiser he was prepared to take on the role.
"I would not rule it out. I would not rule out serving the club in some capacity in the future," he said.

link

I reckon he would be good..he may grate some people the wrong way but I think we might need that now..KT looks like he making some strong considered moves...The more heavy hitters down there the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back