David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if it's by stealth, his complete lack of any genuine nous re being the president of a 150 plus year old football club, or a combination of the two, but I fear Kok is heading us down the path at a rate of knots of eventually becoming Southern Power, and the longer he remains in his role the more `vanilla' the club will become.

Kochie is more like trump.

Self-obsessed, self-deluded, inept; and enabled by all those around him.
No, the whole 'don't judge us by the home and away season, judge us by the finals, until we lose a final in which case don't judge us by one game' is very Scotty from Marketing. Trump's style would be more to claim that we actually did win the premiership last year and any media outlets reporting otherwise are fake news.

No, the whole 'don't judge us by the home and away season, judge us by the finals, until we lose a final in which case don't judge us by one game' is very Scotty from Marketing. Trump's style would be more to claim that we actually did win the premiership last year and any media outlets reporting otherwise are fake news.
Honestly I'd take this over the current comms. We're lying anyway why not lie in a way that makes us feel good?

Honestly I'd take this over the current comms. We're lying anyway why not lie in a way that makes us feel good?
The old, if you are going to lie, lie big, because its so outrageous people wont question you, theory.

A mate was back from Canada over Christmas and a group of us were talking about Trump, anti vaxxers, QAnon, and others lying, and I said something like the bigger and more outrageous the lie, the less people hold you to it.

My mate said he was told a story few years ago about a woman in Toronto who was always late for work and had been reprimanded a few times and was going to be sacked if she was late again. She was and she was being questioned by her boss, and on the spot thought I'd better come up with something good, and made up a story that a small plane was flying above them, relatively low, its wheel feel off and bounced down the street and hit her neighbour's son, who had just started walking to school and knocked him out. The woman saw it went to his aid, the mother came out all panicking, so the woman put him and mum in the car and took them to the hospital.

The story was so outrageous that the boss didn't even try and verify it because it was one of those, you can't make this sort of shit up stories. She got away with it and kept her job.

Last edited:
Except from last year's PF post-match presser:

Journalist: "Ken, that's not what everyone expected, especially in the first quarter. What was the thinking around starting Drew on the bench?"

Hinkley: "Well, when I was driving to the ground this plane was flying over me and I could hear that one of it's wheel nuts was loose ..."

Last edited:
The worm has turned people. The Crows are now officially on the correct path. As we lumber and flounder around, officially a Port Adelaide basket case.

Who gives a f bout the Crows i hear you say????? I do, because they are our nemesis. Koch and Ken have f up an icon in the Port Adelaide Football Club.

Its not so much the Crows to me. Its about what weve become, and how our identity has been destroyed by two people.

We are vanilla. We have become Anti Port Adelaide. Somebody deep in the club needs to step up and put a stop to this heartache.

I feel so sorry for Trav, for Robbie. Those boys deserve more than than they've got because of their sh*t administration.

They would know their talent and how close they were to holding a cup. But no...........because of some selfish selfish people that should have quit 3 years ago and could have guided the squad better they miss out.

We are NOT PORT ADELAIDE anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump would claim that we weren’t allowed to win the premiership by the establishment and that results were cheated and fraudulent and you know what I think I’d prefer that. That would actually have an ounce of truth to it in the AFL.

Not for last year, that was on us, but in general, for other times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel so sorry for Trav, for Robbie. Those boys deserve more than than they've got because of their sh*t administration.

They would know their talent and how close they were to holding a cup. But no...........because of some selfish selfish people that should have quit 3 years ago and could have guided the squad better they miss out.

Those boys, particularly Trav, and Dixon another, have backed in to the hilt and wanted to play under him.

In other clubs players get agitated when the coach prevents them winning. In our club, mates come first and success second.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

"Trav and Robbie" started in the square in the PF and got their pants pulled down. "Do it for Robbie ?", Robbie should have done it for the PAFC but choked. Not everything falls on Ken and Koch

"Trav and Robbie" started in the square in the PF and got their pants pulled down. "Do it for Robbie ?", Robbie should have done it for the PAFC but choked. Not everything falls on Ken and Koch
They're in their mid 30s, we should be carrying them, not expecting their smelly corpses to carry us like its 2013.

The old, if you are going to lie, lie big, because its so outrageous people wont question you, theory.

A mate was back from Canada over Christmas and a group of us were talking about Trump, anti vaxxers, QAnon, and others lying, and I said something like the bigger and more outrageous the lie, the less people hold you to it.

My mate said he was told a story few years ago about a woman in Toronto who was always late for work and had been reprimanded a few times and was going to be sacked if she was late again. She was and she was being questioned by her boss, and on the spot thought I'd better come up with something good, and made up a story that a small plane was flying above them, relatively low, its wheel feel off and bounced down the street and hit her neighbour's son, who had just started walking to school and knocked him out. The woman saw it went to his aid, the mother came out all panicking, so the woman put him and mum in the car and took them to the hospital.

The story was so outrageous that the boss didn't even try and verify it because it was one of those, you can't make this sort of shit up stories. She got away with it and kept her job.
REH what is the story with QAnon. Are they targeting the vulnerable, angry and not happy with life people. Can you believe people believe this shi@

I agree with most of what you say but as far as Boaky goes, now don't get me wrong I love Trav and the service he has given the club is unquestionable but he and Wines had a chance to ice the game in the Showdown but this is the difference, they didn't and give that same opportunity to say a Sellwood or a Cotchin they get it done.

Over the years we have seen the dear in the headlights many times from Port players. Imo Port are their own worst enemy.

In 2 games this year we had more scoring shots than our oppo, so that could see us 2-3.

So far in 5 games we have kicked 47-62 in total.
The Gold Coast for example, 56-50

Over the 5 games we have had 109 to our oppo 113 scoring shots but we sit win less at the bottom.
The Gold Coast have had 106 scoring shots but sit 2-3 and 98% - Port 0-5 and 75.1%

At least Wingard stood up under pressure in front of goals, so let's trade him.

Inefficiency has always been Port's problem, not working harder.

Maybe Goal kicking is not part of Hinkley's insane coaching agenda.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

David Koch - The Chairman of the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back