Davis v Davey v Milne

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee, this'll be a pretty one sided thread!

Davey by far.

Leon has talent, but using him anywhere outside the forward 50 is hazardous to the team's overall capacity to win, not to mention hazardous Leon's aerobic capacity. Still our coach (and fans) delude themselves into thinking he can play midfield.

Milne is best suited coming off the interchange wench!

i honestly didnt realise people rate Davey that highly i figured i was biased. I have seen both the other 2 do good things though

Davey has alot to prove himself, i dont rate him very highly yet but things look alot better for him than the other 2, Milne should be 2nd in this poll but Leon well his inconsistancy is his downfall, he has kicked some great goals and turned matches but it doesnt happen often enough, and i agree with the comment from a Collingwood supporter in this thread that they are deluded if they think Leon could play midfield... i guess they could try he could suprise us all?

Pretty much agree....Leon hasn't earnt the right to be there.

Davey and Milne are two different types of players - very difficult to compare really. It ends up coming down to the needs of the team at the time.

TB

Davey just over Milne.

Leon Davis is a terrible dud of a player - He shouldn't even be in this comparison.
How he gets a game at collingwood is astounding.

Davey. Has pace and great skills and is as consistent as you can be as a small forward. Also works hard when the other team has the ball.
Both Davis and Milne are capable of plenty but neither has been terribly consistent. Davis can be positively non-existent in some games and Milne sometimes forgets he's not the headline act. Milne is awesome when he's "on" though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nightwolf_69 said:
Mark Williams

Could somebody please tell him to stop doing that stupid shotgun thing? Especially when you're getting belted. Its almost as embarassing as the "roar meter" we had a few years ago.

duckboy said:
Could somebody please tell him to stop doing that stupid shotgun thing? Especially when you're getting belted. Its almost as embarassing as the "roar meter" we had a few years ago.
I'm not sure Clarkson wil take too kindly to the shotgun, think we may have seen the last of it.
Davey easily for me. Should have Willo there before Davis. Can't believe 4 people have so far voted for Neon Leon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Davis v Davey v Milne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back