Nostradamus Lives Dayne Beams to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not exactly walking, you get Dayne Beams..? An All Australian.
There's no guarantee's Aish will turn out to be a star.
Signs are pointing to Aish signing on for another year or two. We'd be silly to trade away a young star who wants to stay. We are trying to build culture - and insider reports point to a very very happy squad at this point in time. So again we would be silly trading away pieces of that culture.

Signs are pointing to Aish signing on for another year or two. We'd be silly to trade away a young star who wants to stay. We are trying to build culture - and insider reports point to a very very happy squad at this point in time. So again we would be silly trading away pieces of that culture.

Same deal with Dangerfield though.
If you're going to lose him in a year or two, wouldnt you prefer to get Beams for him? Rather than possibly a compo pick (especially if they change Free Agency again)

Thats the onyl reason I'm considering trading dangerfield as a good idea. Simply to get value while we still can.

His dad, Michael Aish, played 300 games for Norwood and is in the SANFL hall of fame. Should have been a father son to Adelaide IMO.

Not quite - his dad is Andrew - his uncle was Michael.

Well going by Article. Lions will ask about a possible trade and Collingwood will tell them to take a Hike
if Beams requested a trade to us, it would be smart for the pies to get it done this year, as we'd get him cheaply next year when his contract expires

if Beams requested a trade to us, it would be smart for the pies to get it done this year, as we'd get him cheaply next year when his contract expires

IF a Big IF Beams did ask for a Trade and Then Collingwood would do it.

I have heard nothing from Beams that he wants to leave. Just been Internet/Media talk

IF a Big IF Beams did ask for a Trade and Then Collingwood would do it.

I have heard nothing from Beams that he wants to leave. Just been Internet/Media talk
$$$ makes the world go round, and we've got plenty of it in our cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beams is from country Vic, most of his family including his mum and sister live in Vic. We have money to pay him, he is a premiership player at this club he is not going to leave. I am sorry to ruin your wet dream but wake up and live in the real world

\
Beams is from country Vic, most of his family including his mum and sister live in Vic. We have money to pay him, he is a premiership player at this club he is not going to leave. I am sorry to ruin your wet dream but wake up and live in the real world
incorrect. you can't afford to pay him anything close to what we'd offer him

We have more then enough money to pay him, go look at the outs of the past few seasons they were all on good money that money is now freed up.
still wouldn't be close to the amount of free space we've got in our cap. Greg Swann has been around a long time and he said he's never seen such a huge amount of money left in the cap at any club. I'm sure we'd be willing to pay him $200k more than the pies are offering

still wouldn't be close to the amount of free space we've got in our cap. Greg Swann has been around a long time and he said he's never seen such a huge amount of money left in the cap at any club. I'm sure we'd be willing to pay him $200k more than the pies are offering
Swann is there to sell hope to the fans, you will have some room as you are a young list but every team has to pay 95% of the cap so you wouldn't have much more room then we have mate

Swann is there to sell hope to the fans, you will have some room as you are a young list but every team has to pay 95% of the cap so you wouldn't have much more room then we have mate
whatever makes you sleep at night :)

Pls, there is no way he will go. I am trying to help you, I don't want all you Brisbane fans crying yourselves to sleep when he re-signs with Collingwood
I honestly won't be too disappointed if he re-signs with the pies, I expect he will. but there's a chance he'll be traded to us, I'm just clinging to that

About as much chance of Gaz jr coming to the Pies
There-is-a-chance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back