"Days Carltank supporters have been crying since FevLOLa missed his ton"

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll never get his ton now. On the grog next year, no contract to play for, no imminent threat of eviction from the club. The paypacket's assured, he'll just try to kick goal of the year every game.

He'll never get his ton now. On the grog next year, no contract to play for, no imminent threat of eviction from the club. The paypacket's assured, he'll just try to kick goal of the year every game.

Fev's a bit safer in the game than some others because HE AIN'T ON THE DANGEROUS TWO STRIKES!!!! There are some boys around who had better not go back to their old 'off season' habits because Big Andy might be shouting,"YOUR'E OUT!!!"

Also, as Barnsey once said, 'There ain't no second prize!'

GO CATS.......... TEACH THEM A FOOTBALL LESSON!!! Ha, Ha, Ha still a fair way to go until you reach the top at 16 premiership....and you AIN'T going to get any closer this year..ha, ha, ha!!!!

1011249.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Short memories you Hawthorn blokes have.....i recall about 10 years ago the Dawks fans crying for months because Dunstall did his knee playing on Silvagni which cost him his chance at breaking Coventry's record.

Glass houses.

I don't remember whingeing about that one.

CarlTANK supporters on the other hand, will be whingeing about Fevola's 99 not out for years and years. This will prove to be a classic moment in Australian sporting history. Imagine how much FevLOLa will get sledged? :D :D :D

One day gilham one day mate, we'll live in a world without Carltank whingers...I was hoping to log on this morning and see that they've moved on :eek:

Another thread we could start is on 'days carltank supporters have been crying for missing out on a No1 draft pick this year.'

No news here. From my perspective he had a great year snagged 99 goals and oh well missed the ton.

In all honesty he deserved to kick about 97 as it was only that the game was over that he got a couple of extra goals

Funny enough his 99 goals will be remember forever as one of those interesting footy facts.

You must have loved my post then GIG, pretty good one wasn't it?:thumbsu:

This one?
Tbh, I had no problems with the tactics employed by Clarko yet alone think it was outside the spirit of the game. We hear alot of talk comparing it to cricket. Examples include: Fev's the new Bradman (no, not in the same league as the Great Don but it could very well be the most talked about 99 for a while), the underarm incident (um, no).
As opposition supporters have pointed out, if we were playing cricket, would the opposition have let the batsman be gifted a single, or a boundary to bring up their 100? No.
Again, the tactics employed by Clarko were not outside the spirit of the game. Personally, I'm not worried that Fev got to 99, or that the Hawthorn supporters especially have been sticking the knife in.

I was disappointed that you have some sense and didn't whinge like most of your fellow CarlTANK supporters. :(

All very Un-Australian actually.

This thread probably belongs alongside the ever growing list of silly Carlton threads started by Dawks fans.

I am still trying to work out why the Dawks fans are so obsessed with the blues at the moment.

This thread probably belongs alongside the ever growing list of silly Carlton threads started by Dawks fans.

I am still trying to work out why the Dawks fans are so obsessed with the blues at the moment.

Don't delude yourself into thinking we're obsessed with you. We're just obsesssed in taking the piss out of you.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Days Carltank supporters have been crying since FevLOLa missed his ton"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back