"Days Carltank supporters have been crying since FevLOLa missed his ton"

Remove this Banner Ad

No news here. From my perspective he had a great year snagged 99 goals and oh well missed the ton.

In all honesty he deserved to kick about 97 as it was only that the game was over that he got a couple of extra goals

Funny enough his 99 goals will be remember forever as one of those interesting footy facts.

There is light at the end of the tunnel...let's hope more Blues fans follow suit :thumbsu:

If Fev is good enough and does the 1%ers like in that last qtr, he'll crack the ton before round 17 next year...big if though.

Leave Fev alone......cry sook cry....suck crap Carlscum :thumbsu:

Well done Juddy, great to see Sewelly smash you....money grabber hahaha :)

Hopefully we will see you Carltankers before round 22 next year, so we can make your season a misery earlier :thumbsu:

No news here. From my perspective he had a great year snagged 99 goals and oh well missed the ton.

In all honesty he deserved to kick about 97 as it was only that the game was over that he got a couple of extra goals

Funny enough his 99 goals will be remember forever as one of those interesting footy facts.

agree 100 % would have loved to see him do it but wasn't to be hope one day we do see him kick 100 would be great if he can give it a shot next year to do it again :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd didn't get very valuable possessions. Sewell's were all damaging. I think he loved the pass directly to him from Judd out of the back fifty as well. :thumbsu:
i loved watching that pass,
though judd has gone down hill a bit passing it to the opposition like that he used to be that accurate he would never make those type mistakes

number_6.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

"Days Carltank supporters have been crying since FevLOLa missed his ton"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back