Deadpool and Wolverine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyed it thoroughly

I am very happy not to have watched the final trailer. That cameo, which was kinda spoilt on social media (unwatned may i add) with photos of the premiere. as in x23

i loved the blade, gambit, electra appearances. liked the bait and switch of captain USA vs johnny.

disappointed with cassandra nova. thought she was ultra powerful. in my mind after dehelmeting, she wouldve obliterated wolf and deady.

no vinnie jones makes me sad.

deadpools multiple. lol. wrexham deadpool lol.

lots of quick remarks, gotta be focussed. wolf and dead team up deady telling nerds to get the special sock ready lol

ending with d and w sitting outside the barber shop outside the barber shop words trim, fade, cut prominent.

Yeah, really ****ing good.

Few plot holes but just so enjoyable it didn’t matter.

I know it’s the last we’ll see of Hugh, is Ryan done now as well?

You’d struggle to find two actors who are more perfectly cast than those two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, really ****ing good.

Few plot holes but just so enjoyable it didn’t matter.

I know it’s the last we’ll see of Hugh, is Ryan done now as well?

You’d struggle to find two actors who are more perfectly cast than those two.
I could be wrong but im almost certain they will be in Secret Wars.

Saw it today thought it was great, did drag a bit in parts. Loved the cameos.

Was a few things that went over my head as I’ve not kept up with most of the Marvel movies. I’ve only really watched Iron Man, Spider-Man series, a few of the avenges and Xmen so some parts I had no idea what was going on but it was great for the action and laughs.

Why didn’t Hugh ever wear the suit before this? Wolverine to me was always the stand out cartoon because of the outfit and claws and I always wondered why they didn’t cash in on that look in the past.

Why didn’t Hugh ever wear the suit before this? Wolverine to me was always the stand out cartoon because of the outfit and claws and I always wondered why they didn’t cash in on that look in the past.
They thought they couldnt pull it off without it looking lame but they were wrong.

Oh Hugh as well?

Assumed the end credits scene kind of indicated they were all done with it.

I saw it as a tribute to the old fox universe. There have been rumours for ages that even Tobey will be in Secret Wars.
On this press tour when directly asked if they will be in upcoming avengers movies both of them playfully avoided answering the question but did not rule it out. I recall Hugh said he would want to be in Avengers even back when he was promoting Logan but did not think it was possible. Frankly I think they would be crazy not to especially given the money its made so far.

I saw it as a tribute to the old fox universe. There have been rumours for ages that even Tobey will be in Secret Wars.
On this press tour when directly asked if they will be in upcoming avengers movies both of them playfully avoided answering the question but did not rule it out. I recall Hugh said he would want to be in Avengers even back when he was promoting Logan but did not think it was possible. Frankly I think they would be crazy not to especially given the money its made so far.
Hopefully you're right.

I just remember Hugh saying he was done after Logan - I get coming back for the Deadpool reunion but Secret Wars is still 3 years away. Going to start looking like a very old Wolverine.

The story goes that studio execs didn’t like the yellow suits, thought black suits(following the matrix) would look better in the initiatal X-men movies.

Oh Hugh as well?

Assumed the end credits scene kind of indicated they were all done with it.
Hugh ain’t done.

that was the whole point of the “until your 90” joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadpool and Wolverine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back