Deadpool and Wolverine.

Remove this Banner Ad

How "not for kids" is this movie? I thought it was rated R but just saw it is MA15+. My kids are bugging me to see it (primary school age) and at R it was no way, MA I'd consider it though.
It's R in the USA, which corresponds with MA15+ under the Australian film classification system.

On SM-A5360 using BigFooty.com mobile app

So I went with my wife, her sister and her husband, and the wifes brother and husband. its a bit of a tradition to go see the new Deadpools, ditch the kids with the grandparents and have fun.

Well, the wifes sister had recently bought a new Honda Odyssey...And we drove it to the cinema since we all fit. You can probably imagine how we all absolutely lost it at the scene where they get the vehicle in the void. Everything in the cinema thought it was a funny car but we had literally just driven to the cinema in the exact same damn car.

Anyway, they are calling it Betsy now.

I went and saw it on Tuesday and thought it was incredible, it doesn't repair the utter garbage that the MCU has released since No Way Home, but it's a good start.

I will say since I saw the movie, two songs in particular have been stuck in my ****ing head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadpool and Wolverine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back