DeBoer - D-D-D-Delist

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to go to Van Eileen's when it was halfway between The Cott and OBH, before it relocated to Stirling Hwy. Sampled a few hundred "kitchen sinks" there in my younger days.

On the thread topic, De Boer's disposal is showing to be rather dodgey. He needs to held to account for it just like when everyone on this board criticised Tarrant's, Macca's, Palmer's, Dodd's, Schammer's etc disposal.

I think he has a lot of good points too. I certainly wouldn't have him in the team over Palmer but I wouldn't delist him either.

ps.. has anyone had a burger yet from Missy Moo's burger bar, South Tce, South Freo yet? Might try it this weekend.

I had a conti roll with avocado and jalopenos. Was not bad, but I thought they went pretty stingy on the avocado considering it cost me an extra 80c. Also the jalopenos not hot enough. Tomorrow I might go for a chicken burger. I like chicken on Thursday's.

de list maybe a bit harsh.with grover ,thornton and ruffles tocomeoff the long term injury list ,i theink his spot on the list is starting to look a bit shaky myself,imfan of his btw but..
memories ,how about a shot of the one where he dribbles it through from 10metre out and hiyts the post v's geelong.
all this dribble about lunch.w***ers

de list maybe a bit harsh.with grover ,thornton and ruffles tocomeoff the long term injury list ,i theink his spot on the list is starting to look a bit shaky myself,imfan of his btw but..
memories ,how about a shot of the one where he dribbles it through from 10metre out and hiyts the post v's geelong.
all this dribble about lunch.w***ers
Not a fan of lunch, eh? What did you have for dinner?

Would like to see more of Ruffles tbh

i6ja9n3t_small.jpg

The Burger Bar in Shaftoes Lane in town does an excellent burger. Bit pricey but very very good. i didn;t read the entire thread = has anyone mentioned Captain Munchies yet? Had a few of them over the years, and Country Kitchens on down south surfing trips used to be awesome.

I had teriyaki chicken for lunch and am about to cook up some white bait patties for tea (no I'm not a kiwi).

Calls for Deboer to be delisted are waayyyyy premature.

I think he should be given another chance if he puts in the hard work, goes back to WAFL and blows it up. In my estimation he will be delisted within a few years. He has shown less than Andrew Browne did at same age and seems to be of same mould.

Modern AFL has no room for players that can't kick and aren't particularly fast. The point of this thread is how is this guy getting a game ahead of Schammer or Palmer? As I said, he makes Schammer look like a superstar and Palmer on one leg would still kick it better.
I rate de boer! but i definately agree with you he should be dropped. should've been omitted after the saints game.his kicking, i've watched closely ,the kid doesn't kick through the ball enuff.i can't comprehend that his kicking can't be improved dramatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back