Review Freo burn the dirty birds by 35 points in Derby LIX

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want to do things like push over an off-balance champion of the game, after the ball has long left the area, and have all your braindead sycophants lap it up like German junkies at the bukake festival, then best - dare I say it - suck it up when it happens to you. Brayshaw pushed you, you fell over. Make a ****ing meme.

If you want to do things like push over an off-balance champion of the game, after the ball has long left the area, and have all your braindead sycophants lap it up like German junkies at the bukake festival, then best - dare I say it - suck it up when it happens to you. Brayshaw pushed you, you fell over. Make a ****ing meme.
Someone tech savvy should, actually. Not that Toast fans will have enough class to acknowledge it. They’re still crying about the booing.

Someone tech savvy should, actually. Not that Toast fans will have enough class to acknowledge it. They’re still crying about the booing.
Shooting stars meme :D

Anyway, Toast supporters quiet today in the office.
The ones in my office are giving me sh** for us booing the golden child.

I mean opposition player who acts like a ****head and belted several of our players behind play. Through in the BS media coverage all year and how pissed off he seemed be getting what set of opposition fans wouldn't boo him - it hasn't just been us either and most of that stuff only applies to us.

Last edited:
The ones in my office are giving me sh** for us booing the golden child.

I mean opposition player who acts like a ****head and belted several of our players behind play. Through in the BS media coverage all year and how pissed off he seemed be getting and what set of opposition fans wouldn't boo him - it hasn't just been us either and most of that stuff only applies to us.
Just remind them of how offended they were over a backflip.

I mean, west coast boo freddy because he did a flip once.

and boo brayshaw, because he was assaulted.

We can boo Reid just because. (but still think silence and polite claps would be better).
People will boo.

I had to check my Budget cause I thought Gaff got a gig.

I saw that on facebook. I was about to post it too.

LOL at the eagles fan with the glasses.

Big Dan (pictured)would have liked to have got up and out of his seat to scream “4 Premierships!” at him too, but one of his arse-cheeks got caught between the seats thus restricting his triggered response to the consumption of two burgers, a bucket chips, all washed down with a bottle of Coke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was odd. We were at the game and my wife kept asking why he was being booed.

I had no answer
You could hear some boos early, but where we were sitting there weren't many, just a lot of "****ing tackle him!"
After quite a few cheap shots and carry-ons from Mr Reid the booing certainly took off though.

I'm a bit amused by both sides, the irony of Eagles supporters complaining about booing and the over the top animosity towards Reid.

To be honest I don't mind it at all, was a great battle, just glad we kept our composure.

Last edited:
I rematched the derby and there are several instances where Reid cheap shots Serong and Brayshaw as they walk past. The umpire even had a word to him about it. He got a good as he gave. He wouldve been cheered at a west coast home game.

True...

We have Essendon at the MCG next. I don't think Freo has ever beaten Essendon at the MCG. We got close in the 1990s.

But yeah would be epic if we beat Essendon next week.
Haven’t played Essendon at the G since 1999.
Docklands was built in 2000, and all their home games v Fremantle since then has been there.

Haven’t played Essendon at the G since 1999.
Docklands was built in 2000, and all their home games v Fremantle since then has been there.
This was one of the rounds that the AFL left until later to see how clubs were going.Had Essendon been out of the running back when announced, the game would have been at MArvel. But with Essendon still in the running they get preference.Maybe, hopefully a free kick for Fremantle.

West Coast board greatest hits

“Typical Fremantle flogs. Don't worry Harley reid will make Fremantle his bitch when all said and done.

They aren't used to good looking masculine on the edge players like Ben cousins and Harley reid. The closet they had was Nat fyfe who all intensive purposes does not scream manly”

If this is pulling the piss, it’s hilarious. If it’s not, even better.

where do they have these festivals you speak of? lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Freo burn the dirty birds by 35 points in Derby LIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back