Review Freo burn the dirty birds by 35 points in Derby LIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't agree more - the proof is in the pudding too, there's been numerous examples of Top 8 teams dropping sitters on their home deck in the last month, or just losing games they're expected to win.

Not that we haven't done that too, but we were prime for the plucking on the weekend and we overturned that narrative.
Unless it is Essendon of 2000 which lost one game all season before winning a flag, there has been Premierships sides from the AFL era or from 1990 onwards that have won a flag with at least one game they lost they should of won.

I look at Freos season they made the grand final, they lost at least one game they should of won. Essendon at home was one, Saints in the final round at Docklands is another.

Big Dan (pictured)would have liked to have got up and out of his seat to scream “4 Premierships!” at him too, but one of his arse-cheeks got caught between the seats thus restricting his triggered response to the consumption of two burgers, a bucket chips, all washed down with a bottle of Coke.
King Huskii would you agree? lol

If the dockers do win the Flag this year, I will miss Dan WA and his drunken delusional tirades.

I might be the only docker that will shed a tear. lol

Unless it is Essendon of 2000 which lost one game all season before winning a flag, there has been Premierships sides from the AFL era or from 1990 onwards that have won a flag with at least one game they lost they should of won.

I look at Freos season they made the grand final, they lost at least one game they should of won. Essendon at home was one, Saints in the final round at Docklands is another.

You mean that St Kilda game where we rested half the team and even Craig Moller got a game.

I remember people in my tipping comp actually tipping Freo - No team is winning with their 13 or so best players out.

You mean that St Kilda game where we rested half the team and even Craig Moller got a game.

I remember people in my tipping comp actually tipping Freo - No team is winning with their 13 or so best players out.
Yeah no chance we were in that game.

That Essendon game in 2013 I shake my head how we lost that.

Maybe it's just the Friday night lights curse we have.

Chris Mayne missing that last kick is similar to Sharp against the Pies this year in the dying moments to win the game.

Though we got a draw out of it.

This was one of the rounds that the AFL left until later to see how clubs were going.Had Essendon been out of the running back when announced, the game would have been at MArvel. But with Essendon still in the running they get preference.Maybe, hopefully a free kick for Fremantle.
Nope... when the fixture was decided late last season, it was always Essendon vs freo at the MCG.

West Coast board greatest hits

“Typical Fremantle flogs. Don't worry Harley reid will make Fremantle his bitch when all said and done.

They aren't used to good looking masculine on the edge players like Ben cousins and Harley reid. The closet they had was Nat fyfe who all intensive purposes does not scream manly”

If this is pulling the piss, it’s hilarious. If it’s not, even better.

Do people find HR good looking? He’s smarmy and has greasy gross hair.

Just rewatched a bit of the game.

Loved LOVED LOOOOVED when Jordy nailed Reid with a holding the ball in the third and then let him know all about it with a good follow up wrestle before taking his kick.

I love the campaigner side of Jordy on the field! (He seems like a true enough bloke off it).

And Reid’s harmless enough…a few cheap shots on some of our guys (which lead to free kicks and goals, thank you very much) but nothing that bad. I think both he and the Freo crowd loved him being cast as the pantomime villain. It added to the fun. And that’s what footy should be about. Fun.

The ones in my office are giving me sh** for us booing the golden child.
This is the main reason I wasn't a fan of the booing. Makes for a talking point, whereas I'd prefer the only talking points to be "How f*ckin' good are Freo?" and "How f*ckin' awful are West Coast?", so that there's no cause to hear a peep from them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the main reason I wasn't a fan of the booing. Makes for a talking point, whereas I'd prefer the only talking points to be "How f*ckin' good are Freo?" and "How f*ckin' awful are West Coast?", so that there's no cause to hear a peep from them.

Tbh though mate they would never ever admit that Freo are looking pretty good this season. If it wasn’t the booing they would have latched on to some other bullshit thing.

Harley is a buffoon. If schoey gives him enough rope he will continue to hang himself and bring down his teammates with him.
When he is finished skull ****ing the Eagles he will run off back to Victoria, before Eagles fans will realise what has happened.
At least Nic Nat was a nice bloke.
Harley is just an ugly, poorer football version of Cousins..😂

Loving the way we are playing lately compared with the early rounds. Rarely see the chipping around the backline and slow play now. Great to watch when we attack like this. Got to give it to JL if this was always the game style he was working towards. So many weapons we are blessed with to pull it off.

Loving the way we are playing lately compared with the early rounds. Rarely see the chipping around the backline and slow play now. Great to watch when we attack like this. Got to give it to JL if this was always the game style he was working towards. So many weapons we are blessed with to pull it off.
I suspect the chipping it around and slow play is in our kit bag when we need it given the game circumstance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Freo burn the dirty birds by 35 points in Derby LIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back