Game Day Dees vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty simple to blame the coach but it really puts no pressure on the club to make the actual changes it needs to set up a truly successful era.

What it does is give the usual people a scapegoat, a release to shut up the members.

It gives Campo, Hart, Clarke, Burton, Hass etc. Another year of let's see what they've got then new coach will make his changes...

Then guess what, we spike up the ladder, better not change anything now...

Then we have a couple of down years, can't make any changes now because senior coach isn't aloud to sacrifice a season or two for planned rebuild because hey he's under pressure to survive now.

So we throw the usual assets at a desperate attempt to recapture a spike.

And repeat.

Last edited:
Thats just wrong. Pyke got us to a freaking GF when the players actually cared. The senior core of this list is fried. We need a refresh. A new coach will achieve zero point zero with these players
Don't get sucked in by Murray, he is the biggest shite talker not only on our board, the whole of big footy. If shite talk was gold he'd be a multi millionaire.

They only ever sack the head coach. You watch the next coach come on and they re-sign campo and hart. Fagan promised the best football department and he’s failed. Burton is ****. Pyke I actually like except he doesn’t seem to lead his assistants and gives campo to much say. Campos been there almost 10 years. I mean cmon. Sack him first please

They value continuity. Chappy would have a nervous breakdown if we had a new senior coach as well as new line coaches.

If he can't get the assistants he wants by now, he isn't the one we need.

If these are the assistants he wants, he isn't the one we need
Wrong. If he can't get the assistants he wants the club admin isn't the one we need

And he got hart sacked before we gave him a new contract so i think we know the answer

Yeah this isn’t a coach’s problem, it’s the players simply not running and trying hard enough

Although Pyke does need to kick them into gear for the second half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One positive.

RoB has not been dominated the last few Ruck contests with Gawn. And he is the leader in raw Hit Outs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We seem to have made a point of working rotations so ROB has max time against their ducks when Gawn off. I think you’ll find that’s padding his HO stats.

I would be petty tempted to quit this **** show if I was Pyke
Was reading the port port board for some amusement and a poster who reckons they are in the know reckons Hinkley wants to get back Melbourne and Pyke's wife wants to get back to WA. Time will tell i guess.

We all at times have issues with our bosses, does that give us the right to behave like petulant princesses. The players of the afc have done this with coaches they don't l like since day one. They get paid huge amounts of money to do a job... how about they do it!

On SM-T835 using BigFooty.com mobile app
If management blamed me for the outcome on the course they "ordered" me to do, then yes, I will be pissed off with them and do a crap job. And if my entire colleagues felt the same and did the same thing and were very important employee to the company, who do you think the CEO will sack?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Dees vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back