Game Day Dees vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

It may not be unreasonable for the players to feel like there is no hope with the current coach and game plan.

I don’t buy that, you play for your pride if that’s the case...you don’t give no effort because you feel like there is no hope. I’ve played in sporting teams where I’ve known week in week out we were going to get smashed, but I gave it my all because my own pride and want to win kicks in..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
We all at times have issues with our bosses, does that give us the right to behave like petulant princesses. The players of the afc have done this with coaches they don't l like since day one. They get paid huge amounts of money to do a job... how about they do it!

On SM-T835 using BigFooty.com mobile app
This. Can't emphasize how this this is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If management blamed me for the outcome on the course they "ordered" me to do, then yes, I will be pissed off with them and do a crap job. And if my entire colleagues felt the same and did the same thing and were very important employee to the company, who do you think the CEO will sack?
Himself hopefully and put in someone who will remove anyone involved in cm last year ... But no the players will look the coach sacked will rinse and repeat. Seen this too often over the last 30 years....

On SM-T835 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The past two weeks we should've actually won - this is our worst effort since North game. No accountability. We may as well have O'Brien on the pine - and play a mid-sized ruck...maybe CEY as our ruckman. We must know Gawn is going to win all the taps, so we need to rove to his taps, forget about O'Brien. With Sloane finished and Betts clearly not right, it'll be a miracle if we win from here. Personally I think it's only going to get worse, as we've played them into last years form. Can't see us making the eight even now. Shattered!
We are letting their mids do what they want at every stoppage, Gawn is putting it on a platter to them and they have no pressure from any crows player.
Surely we trained this week ready to lose the ruck taps, seems like our guys have no idea how to play defensively at the ball ups.

This is another game where you really feel lack of elite talent we have compared to most other teams.

Milera/Galluci playing well shows the contrast with most of our team. These are first round talents that can create positive pieces of play through skill, speed or creativity. Most of our team are just one paced loopy kick players that skate by on effort. A lot of the end to end plays that carve us up I don't think we'd be able to replicate because too many players wouldn't be able to execute the skills needed consistently.

The crazy thing is we'll fire Pyke and somehow Campo will survive his THIRD head coach.
Fagan will then promise the no limits greatest football department and club and hire Mackay, Sauce and Douglas into coaching/development, ask Burton if he has any more guys he knows who wouldn't mind a job, start his own daughters training as a CEO succession plan etc etc probably give Chapman more control of the club as is necessary etc etc. etc etc...... etc etc.@@$#%%%

I don’t buy that, you play for your pride if that’s the case...you don’t give no effort because you feel like there is no hope. I’ve played in sporting teams where I’ve known week in we were going to get smashed, but I gave it my all because my own pride and want to win kicks in..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's unlikely you were in a sporting competition as scrutinised as the AFL. Losing hope in the AFL is a death sentence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Dees vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back