Deledio And Cotchin Or Murphy and Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Not fair to compare these guys yet as Cotchin hasn't played enough games. Deledio and Murphy are similar and will probably end there careers with similar rankings. Gibbs will be clearly better than both of them, but Cotchin looks good too. I would say the Carlton two are better right now but in 2 years this could change.

Not fair to compare these guys yet as Cotchin hasn't played enough games. Deledio and Murphy are similar and will probably end there careers with similar rankings. Gibbs will be clearly better than both of them, but Cotchin looks good too. I would say the Carlton two are better right now but in 2 years this could change.

i am so sick of arseclown blues supporters saying this, clearly CLEARLY he will be inferior to both of them by careers end bc hes just a plodder who picks up cheap kicks playing loose off HB. Murph i happily admit is a gun, gets his own ball and genuinely hurts the opposition and is in rare form in 09, clearly the form player atm

the mind boggles at how u blokes continue to say that when quite clearly he isnt anything special like a judd, ablett, selwood type

i am so sick of arseclown blues supporters saying this, clearly CLEARLY he will be inferior to both of them by careers end bc hes just a plodder who picks up cheap kicks playing loose off HB. Murph i happily admit is a gun, gets his own ball and genuinely hurts the opposition and is in rare form in 09, clearly the form player atm

idiot

Wow, I will definitely have to change my opinion now in the face of that logic. Especially considering you are so clear on the fact he will clearly be inferior. Is it acceptable to change my opinion now to if Gibbs starts going in and getting the ball, finds a yard and stops playing off half back, he may hold his spot in Carltons 22.
No point even responding to the arseclown and idiot jibes as whatever I said would probably be overestimating your intelligence.

Wow, I will definitely have to change my opinion now in the face of that logic. Especially considering you are so clear on the fact he will clearly be inferior. Is it acceptable to change my opinion now to if Gibbs starts going in and getting the ball, finds a yard and stops playing off half back, he may hold his spot in Carltons 22.
No point even responding to the arseclown and idiot jibes as whatever I said would probably be overestimating your intelligence.

Well in terms of potential I'd rate Gibbs last of the 4. It's obviously not clear to me. Or many others.

that is why I wrote my opinion. Isn't that what people are doing writing on these things. FFS if everybody thought the same about it there wouldn't even be a forum it would just be sign in and everyone agree on everything. I am not getting on here calling people arseclown or idiot for having an opinion and for what it is worth I think Gibbs will be something very very special, and from what I have seen Cotchin could be too. The other two will be very good players but not champions.

i could say the same for your ridiculous statement that he will quite clearly be the best of the lot :eek: What on earth could you possibly be basing that on? his pre draft hype?

bc even though quite clearly he will be a very very good player, even more clearly, he is nothing special.

the most over rated player in the AFL by half

that is why I wrote my opinion. Isn't that what people are doing writing on these things. FFS if everybody thought the same about it there wouldn't even be a forum it would just be sign in and everyone agree on everything. I am not getting on here calling people arseclown or idiot for having an opinion and for what it is worth I think Gibbs will be something very very special, and from what I have seen Cotchin could be too. The other two will be very good players but not champions.

Well say IMO he will be the best

Not clearly he will be the best, because that implies that it is clear to everyone.

i could say the same for your ridiculous statement that he will quite clearly be the best of the lot :eek: What on earth could you possibly be basing that on? his pre draft hype?

bc even though quite clearly he will be a very very good player, even more clearly, he is nothing special.

the most over rated player in the AFL by half

So wait, let me get this straight.

You think Gibbs will be a "very very good player", he is "nothing special"?

Man, that's ****ing hilarious :D

OK thanks for your opinion that he is certainly not special.

It will be interesting to see who ends up right on that one as I can see him becoming one of the best players in the competition.

Well say IMO he will be the best

Not clearly he will be the best, because that implies that it is clear to everyone.

Fella if I need to write IMO for you guys to understand that what I am saying is my opinion there is something seriously loopy about this whole thing.
IF it helps though, I will try my best in future, as you guys have obviously thought I was talking for the entire population, and I am in no way qualified to do that.

Fella if I need to write IMO for you guys to understand that what I am saying is my opinion there is something seriously loopy about this whole thing.
IF it helps though, I will try my best in future, as you guys have obviously thought I was talking for the entire population, and I am in no way qualified to do that.

Thank you;)

So wait, let me get this straight.

You think Gibbs will be a "very very good player", he is "nothing special"?

Man, that's ****ing hilarious :D

dear me....

try follow

there are very very good players and there are the exceptional/elite/great/special players. ratten was a very very good player, diesel was special. Ball is a very good player, Judd is elite/special

get it? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dear me....

try follow

there are very very good players and there are the exceptional/elite/great/special players. ratten was a very very good player, diesel was special. Ball is a very good player, Judd is elite/special

get it? :eek:

And then there's delicious players like Cyril.:D

They are all young talented players, all number 1 picks expect for cotchin who easily could have been.

A true star stands up in big finals and delievers, so i guess we will never truely know how good cotchin and lids really are.....:D

They are all young talented players, all number 1 picks expect for cotchin who easily could have been.

A true star stands up in big finals and delievers, so i guess we will never truely know how good cotchin and lids really are.....:D

Piss off troll. Remember you've lost 4 of your last 5.

Right now Marc Murphy is playing at an level that far exceeds the other 3 (including Gibbs) ... Has to be very close to being an AA player ..

Mr "Clearly the best of the 4" Cotchin had a massive 9 possessions today whilst Gibbs and Murphy starred yet again for their sides.

LOL :D

I don't recall saying "clearly Cotchin is the best" just that you can't say Gibbs is clearly the best.

And I wouldn't be too harsh on a second year player in his first game back from an injury in the wet..

Mr "Clearly the best of the 4" Cotchin had a massive 9 possessions today whilst Gibbs and Murphy starred yet again for their sides.

LOL :D
Are you serious?

I don't recall saying "clearly Cotchin is the best" just that you can't say Gibbs is clearly the best.

And I wouldn't be too harsh on a second year player in his first game back from an injury in the wet..

Are you serious?

What?

So you guys can heap undeserved, enormous praise and hype on him but when he doesn't live up to it then he is young, returning from injury blah blah blah?

If you hype him up that much then you gotta expect he'll cop some flak when he doesn't produce.

P.S: The other 3 players in the poll are young too.

PPS: Murphy is far far ahead of the the other 3 and the Carlton pair are both ahead of the Richmond pair.

What?

So you guys can heap undeserved, enormous praise and hype on him but when he doesn't live up to it then he is young, returning from injury blah blah blah?

If you hype him up that much then you gotta expect he'll cop some flak when he doesn't produce.

P.S: The other 3 players in the poll are young too.

PPS: Murphy is far far ahead of the the other 3 and the Carlton pair are both ahead of the Richmond pair.

I stand by the fact that I think Cotch will be the best. Today's game doesn't change the fact. He will be the best providing we boot wallace's arse soon.

Having said that the main reason I responded was because you accused me of saying he is "clearly" the best, when I actually said "Gibbs isn't clearly the best".

What?

He IS returning from injury, he hasn't played AFL level footy this year, what do you expect? He needs far more match fitness.

He did some good things today, I don't think ANY Tigers supporter would be disappointed, all he needed to do was get game time into his legs, he did kick an amazing goal which you wouldn't have seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Deledio And Cotchin Or Murphy and Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back