Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Super-mega-ultrathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More of a case of progressed from what? first full league season and playing full time as a forward?
For Perth, I mean, how hard can it get? Seriously, continually burnt on the lead, footy either over head or hamstring snappers. :)

(honestly no sarcasm)

i like dk alphabet's posting, his alarmism gets the blood pumping, makes this shit alot more exciting, also its kind of funny
Tommy can post to his heart's content, but if he wants to post random shit he can do it in a Random Discussion Thread.
This thread is broad enough without regaling past players and the like.

Woah. I'm actually dizzy from reading the last 5 pages of this thread.
1253612165_cat_running_around.gif

Tommy can post to his heart's content, but if he wants to post random shit he can do it in a Random Discussion Thread.
This thread is broad enough without regaling past players and the like.

The trade week goes for another 3 weeks yet so a lot of hot air from journals trying to justify their wage is still to come

The odd random diversion isn't going to kill anyone

Alright people, let's try and leave this thread to trading, drafting, delisting.

dk, if you want to post other stuff, just meet us up in the Random Discussion Thread, in the Nest at the top of the page. We'll kick back, have a soda and maybe a few laughs. ;)

could tom swift turn into a A grader next year??
I hold hope dk, but he won't turn from a pumpkin into an A grader overnight, realistically he'll need to improve markedly next year to have a shot at getting a significant amount of games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Da Costa said he hoped Wellingham, who is considering a shift to West Coast or Fremantle or remaining at Collingwood, would make his decision by tomorrow afternoon.

Da Costa said joining Melbourne was not part of his client's thinking, and denied speculation yesterday that the interest from the Eagles and Dockers had cooled.

''There is no Melbourne - it's always been Collingwood, West Coast and Freo,'' he said.

But Demons list manager Tim Harrington said Wellingham remained an option.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/geelong-leads-trio-in-chase-for-gold-coast-onballer-20121003-26zqk.html#ixzz28FiTPA72

We're up to date with all this but I think the bolded part is interesting.

I hold hope dk, but he won't turn from a pumpkin into an A grader overnight, realistically he'll need to improve markedly next year to have a shot at getting a significant amount of games.
why does everyone hate him, his first season was great he got a few brownlow votes then what happened?

why does everyone hate him, his first season was great he got a few brownlow votes then what happened?
There seems to be a few on every team's list. He started with Voss saying he was the best 16 yo he had seen, so there was massive expectation heaped on him and when he hasn't played to that expectation, well then the hate comes from some quarters.
As to what happened, like Koby and every other player, the coaches pick deficiencies in their game and they then have to go and work on that. Some times it works a treat, a la Masten, other times it's a bit slower and when concentrating on certain aspects some players lose themselves and concentrate on what they want to improve and forget about the natural parts of their games.
Well, they're my thoughts on why and how anyway.

There seems to be a few on every team's list. He started with Voss saying he was the best 16 yo he had seen, so there was massive expectation heaped on him and when he hasn't played to that expectation, well then the hate comes from some quarters.
As to what happened, like Koby and every other player, the coaches pick deficiencies in their game and they then have to go and work on that. Some times it works a treat, a la Masten, other times it's a bit slower and when concentrating on certain aspects some players lose themselves and concentrate on what they want to improve and forget about the natural parts of their games.
Well, they're my thoughts on why and how anyway.
We, as AFL supporters, are quite finicky aren't we.. ;)

We've gotta recruit Cripps.
He can take over the mustache space left by Lynch's departure:
Cripps---mo.jpg

He'll also slot comfortably into our prominent eyebrow wingman brigade of Gaff and Rosa.

I like the way he plays, he impressed me at WAFL level. I wouldn't lose any sleep over a straight swap for Stevens, or a three-way trade to the same effect.

so you see then saints play live 6 times this year??? with cripps playing in the last 4??

I saw every game he played this year and watched him about 10 times in juniors. Besides you are about what 15 and he was drafted 2 years ago. Assuming you watched him in colts you would have been 11-12 and dont take this personally but im not sure many would rate the footballing analysis of preteens.

So he's the difference between us being able to win a premiership and having no chance?

Really?
wellingham would add something that would improve our team therefore bringing us closer to a cup.who do you think ,out of the players available and realistically gettable,would be the difference in the eagles winning the premiership within 2 years or coming close but no cigar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back