List Mgmt. Delisting and drafting is almost as fun as trading: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

azza77

Parto just wants opportunity.
He offers pace and can find the footy.
Maybe his decision making and disposal is a little off but the only way to improve it is AFL game time.

Think he's out of contract so expecting him to make a move, most likely in the rookie draft.
I reckon he would like to come home but its more up to the Crows/Power if that happens.

azza77

Parto just wants opportunity.
He offers pace and can find the footy.
Maybe his decision making and disposal is a little off but the only way to improve it is AFL game time.

Think he's out of contract so expecting him to make a move, most likely in the rookie draft.
I reckon he would like to come home but its more up to the Crows/Power if that happens.
He can go to the Crows as part of the Mitch Mcgovern trade.

Well the unfortunate injury to Sheppard and our choices to come in to cover Shep being Schofield and Nelson has certainly shed some light on what we need to draft this season.

A rebounding small / medium half back flanker.

Clarke would be up there.

Quite humorous considering a few years ago the running joke on here was all we had were half back flanker.

I wonder if Ah chee could take up that role?

Well the unfortunate injury to Sheppard and our choices to come in to cover Shep being Schofield and Nelson has certainly shed some light on what we need to draft this season.

Quite humorous considering a few years ago the running joke on here was all we had were half back flanker.

We had a lot of back flankers true, but most of them were shit :D

Reckon Duggan/Cole can cover that. Nelson also has great attack on the ball, albeit with questionable disposal.

I’m disappointed but not overly worried. Winning without gaff/NN will be hard enough. Everything is a bonus now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need, just keep drafting/recruiting how we have been and all the failed midfielders will end up on the hbf at some point

For those advocating for a sole ruckman, I say no.

Ever wonder why WCE seemed to finish games well? Because the oppo ruckman is stuffed in the last 10 or so mins which gives domination to our ruckman. Our mids run over the top of them and bada bing there's the victory.

And if the oppo ruckman goes down even better.

For those advocating for a sole ruckman, I say no.

Ever wonder why WCE seemed to finish games well? Because the oppo ruckman is stuffed in the last 10 or so mins which gives domination to our ruckman. Our mids run over the top of them and bada bing there's the victory.

And if the oppo ruckman goes down even better.
correlation does not equal causation

Dan Hannebery anyone?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
giphy.gif

AFL 360 have brought up Kelly twice this week and believe he is worth pick 12 and under. I feel that really is not an accurate measure of his value. He played 5th string in a strong midfield, had a poor final and is 25, meaning there won't be much more improvement.

How would we acquire him this off season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back