List Mgmt. Delisting and drafting is almost as fun as trading: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of hearing these trade radio commentators getting stuck into Kelly because he only wants to go to one club. It is possible to need to get home and choose WCE. These two positions are not contradictory. Wilson didn't want to come to WC and said so. That's his perogative. Kelly obviously has his reasons for not wanting to go to Fremantle. i don't know what they are. How is it it okay for Shiel to choose Essendon and Scully to choose Hawthorn? Why doesn't Shiel go to St Kilda or Carlton? Why aren't they carrying on about this? Bullshit!
So thats what they put in the coffee in Vic, a massive bag of dicks. I mean it couldn't possibly be that they are all massively unprofessional ********s.

Holy shit some of the irrational arguments being put up on other boards right now... Tribal. If we don't get him we don't get him but their thought process and their arguments have changed constantly. Between that and the death threats thrown around, they've done a great job of promoting their club and their town.
People are making death threats?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sick of hearing these trade radio commentators getting stuck into Kelly because he only wants to go to one club. It is possible to need to get home and choose WCE. These two positions are not contradictory. Wilson didn't want to come to WC and said so. That's his perogative. Kelly obviously has his reasons for not wanting to go to Fremantle. i don't know what they are. How is it it okay for Shiel to choose Essendon and Scully to choose Hawthorn? Why doesn't Shiel go to St Kilda or Carlton? Why aren't they carrying on about this? Bullshit!
Both Dangerfield and Ablett wanted a return to Victoria for family reasons.
Certainly don’t see them in Carlton or St Kilda colours.

We don't need him. Get him next year, think this scenario was a win win for us. Geelong come out of this worse of.

Isnt he more likely to nominate the Dees to be closer to his mother?

giphy.gif

Whilst my pref would be to take the picks to the draft and bring him in at the end of next year, I think this trade 100% still gets done. At what cost to WC, is the only question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back