Delisting Time - Who will go?

Remove this Banner Ad

bringbacblight said:
King - You obviously are a supporter during the good times and a critic when things aren't going to well. Johns has the ability to play a role similar to a McPhee or Solly. he has a great set of hands and his ability to read the play is also very good.. As for his hair...... are u a fashion critic. I think you need to allow some time for a bloke coming back from Osteoitis Pubis more time.. AS i said before full pre season and look out 2006

I think the bloke needs another shot as well, but you lost me with that one.

At the moment, he is not a very smart footballer.

Viking Wizard Eyes said:
I think the bloke needs another shot as well, but you lost me with that one.

At the moment, he is not a very smart footballer.
I saw him play when he was playing for East Fremantle and his ability then was pretty good. obviously at the next level it is a little harder.

I'd hope Henno and Reynolds out of that list, although I can't see us booting Henno unless we get a tall youngster in the draft. All Reynolds has really shown on field so far is his last name, while Henno... well, he's Henno (I know it won't happen, but a man can always hope...)

Fors and againsts for everyone else, but thats how it sits for me.

Realistically, two of Reynolds, Thomas and Cupido. We've got enough running types that actually do things, and need to keep our bigger men

Margim said:
All Reynolds has really shown on field so far is his last name

I thought his first two years were pretty good considering he was drafted at 17.
Injury and illness haven't been kind to him.

I'd like to see him get another year and hopefully a full pre-season to prove himself. He has enough good attributes to suggest he could be a good player.

That being said, I wouldn't be shattered if he was delisted.

My thoughts exactly.

How tall is he?

He needs to get a job at KFC for the summer I feel. Of course, eating lots and lots of KFC and staying in shape is no easy task but if anyone can do it, this bloke can. I'm not sure why.

I just posted on another board that the "Sunrise" program on 7 ran a tagline this morning that Essendon had delisted 6 players. Doesn't seem to have been confirmed anywhere else though. I'm curious because for some reason the Tiges are looking at Ben Haynes. Not sure of the general opinion from you guys but I would've thought he's average at best. He's no ******* but he's a bit small, not overly pacey and would probably restrict the opportunities for the myriad of young kids we've got who could play on flanks and wings (Roach, Raines, Rodan, Meyer, Polo, Gilmour etc).
Also interested to see there's some support for Cupido. I would think he's worth persisting with. If they can get his head right, he could be anything. If the Bombers delist him he'll get picked up for sure I reckon.

duckboy said:
I just posted on another board that the "Sunrise" program on 7 ran a tagline this morning that Essendon had delisted 6 players. Doesn't seem to have been confirmed anywhere else though. I'm curious because for some reason the Tiges are looking at Ben Haynes. Not sure of the general opinion from you guys but I would've thought he's average at best. He's no ******* but he's a bit small, not overly pacey and would probably restrict the opportunities for the myriad of young kids we've got who could play on flanks and wings (Roach, Raines, Rodan, Meyer, Polo, Gilmour etc).
Also interested to see there's some support for Cupido. I would think he's worth persisting with. If they can get his head right, he could be anything. If the Bombers delist him he'll get picked up for sure I reckon.

If you are looking for a guy who can turn the ball over , go missing for 3 quaters and is too slow the Haynes is your man. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting Time - Who will go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back