Analysis Der-Wayne Russell is a Port man or a Gigantic C*ckbiscuit - Analysis

Der-Waye Russell is

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

he's just a small-town Geelong man like Hinkley isn't he? moved there and never moved out (in fairness to Ken he did, of course).

''I learnt to be a good No.2. At Geelong. I played with Ablett and Brownless and learnt to play without being the No.1. I was the No.2 at the ABC and I was a good No.2. I learnt that there is no shame in it. You still have a great enjoyment playing your role.''

he got so used to being number 2 he thinks that's what Port have become

and holy shit, his son named the band after himself (Where's Joss), classic Russell

think that's enough Googling Dwayne Russell for this lifetime

Last edited:
he's just a small-town Geelong man like Hinkley isn't he? moved there and never moved out.

''I learnt to be a good No.2. At Geelong. I played with Ablett and Brownless and learnt to play without being the No.1. I was the No.2 at the ABC and I was a good No.2. I learnt that there is no shame in it. You still have a great enjoyment playing your role.''

he got so used to being number 2 he thinks that's what Port have become

and holy s**t, his son named the band after himself (Where's Joss), classic Russell

think that's enough Googling Dwayne Russell for this lifetime

wouldnt playing with ablett and brownless make him the number 3?

Haha Dwayne starts off today's show about will the crows drop Eddie best? Should the crows drop Eddie? I've been told he will be dropped. But these people aren't on selection committee. Never change Dwayne.

I thinks it's just over compensation but yeah it was out of control yesterday.

Not sure if it has been mentioned here yet but the betts monument call was a classic, but my favourite was when he said that the crows fans had a right to be upset because he thought that shot from Murphy (which was disallowed due to playing on over the mark) on the quarter time siren went through for a goal even though i swear it went out on the full.

However, he never used to be like this in 2013-2014. He would wax lyrical about port back then like he does about Betts now. Maybe something has changed or he got told to reign it in and has now gone too far the other way.

I thinks it's just over compensation but yeah it was out of control yesterday.

Not sure if it has been mentioned here yet but the betts monument call was a classic, but my favourite was when he said that the crows fans had a right to be upset because he thought that shot from Murphy (which was disallowed due to playing on over the mark) on the quarter time siren went through for a goal even though i swear it went out on the full.

However, he never used to be like this in 2013-2014. He would wax lyrical about port back then like he does about Betts now. Maybe something has changed or he got told to reign it in and has now gone too far the other way.

Dwayne called Betts an 'Adelaide Oval icon' and wanted a pocket named after him.

You were right that Murphy shot did not register a score. I think Dwayne eventually realised it and abruptly stopped protesting.

Okay ... let’s think ahead to Shanghai 2020.

Who should the Club fly up and have as emcee across the main events?

1. Gerard Whateley ?
2. Timmy Ginever ?
3. Tredders ?
4. Anybody but the Dw*nker !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timmy would be Terrific.

More than that, he deserves heartfelt recognition by the Club.

Dw*nker on the other hand deserves a penalty, and a general change of attitude towards him by those who appoint him, minus thought, for Club events ... and thus far have fawned over him and his abomination of a commentary voice and his tactics aimed at drawing undeserved AFC approval. The guy sells himself to the highest bidder. There’s a name for people like that. Casting couchees?

Daniel Norton, are you listening?

Okay ... let’s think ahead to Shanghai 2020.

Who should the Club fly up and have as emcee across the main events?

1. Gerard Whateley ?
2. Timmy Ginever ?
3. Tredders ?
4. Anybody but the Dw*nker !

Tredders, Timmy G, Fiacchi, Abernethy

Wangas and Nick Riewoldt did a fine job talking up the place from the videos I've seen.

My Dwayne is not a cockbiscuit. He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a Cockbiscuit, but he is NOT a pr0n star!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I just bought a speed boat

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Der-Wayne Russell is a Port man or a Gigantic C*ckbiscuit - Analysis

Back