Backfire Desperation has a face: Geelong use their 2nd pick to draft Sam Menegola!

Rate Chris Scott's level of desperation to keep his job.

• 10/10. sweating buckets, shitting bricks and pulling out hairs.

• 8/10. Mild panic, desperate enough to do almost anything.

• 6/10. High anxiety, enough to take a gamble on a proven spud

• 4/10. He knows the flag he fluked wil keep him safe for a few years yet.

• 2/10. Jack Watts thinks Scott has pulled the wool over the eyes of most Handbaggers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is the "used 1st pick to draft Rhy Stanley fréd".

This is like posting Buzz Aldrin has landed on the moon :thumbsu:

Hey, it's the Blicavs thread all over again.

You're on a hiding to nothing here Bosk - he's a mature age pick 66, no one expects him to do much. If he gets delisted after 2017, no one's going to give a shit, even if you bump your pissy thread.

But there's always that chance...

I warned you Bosk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, the height of desperation is going after Scott Selwood from West Coke. Embarrassing stuff from the handbaggers. They won't make finals and will become the minnows that they rightly deserve to be

Every year that passes the more pathetic these whorke flogs look. :D

If Geelong make it they will give it to Selwood. Because he wins stuff based on history.
Mostly depends how often the commentators wheel out the phrase "wills himself to the contest" since that's what won him the AA nod

What a ****ing classic thread... The Hawks and Fremantle had this guy on their list, he has the engine that can match Blicavs, and strong inside capability, good depth on his kicking, he always clears the arms for a handpass when tackled and they never played him in the middle?!?!? Lol.

He goes to the WAFL plays as an inside mid and nearly wins the League BnF on half the games. I knew when we drafted him that he would be a solid performer from day 1, and I was never wrong. How two clubs overlooked his midfield abilities just amazes me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Desperation has a face: Geelong use their 2nd pick to draft Sam Menegola!

Back